Status
Not open for further replies.
Without reflectors 20-24" seems to be a good height. Lower is better but cobs in general are very powerful and can do damage fairly quickly. With reflectors I'd stay on the upper end, even to 30"
Cool, thank you.

Lots of questions and talk about less expensive cobs. Not only do the cheaper cobs offer 1/2 the lm/w right out of the box

Hi @BigSm0. I never really introduced myself. I'm gonna be hitting you up in a few weeks when I start to draw up my COB. I been watching and trying to learn from you for a week or two. Soon, you will start seeing my questions follow you around the site. LOL...

@DH22 I think keeping the cobs at a fair height from the plants will do more than uv will. I could be wrong but it does seem no matter what cycle I ran uv if the cobs were to close it almost seemed to cook them and I had very little resin production. When kept farther away the resin with or without uv was the best I have seen.

Thanks smo! How high do you keep your lights? My leaves started to curl at 24inchs so i pushed them back to 28,29.

a k9 maybe, people not so much. The smell and taste of my vape juice are not weedy at all. Very discreet, considering it's potency and portability.
Prezacktly what I was wondering... Nowww do I wish to fully test... I'm still thinking no, because I don't want the repercussions, but I can dream.

I love the explorative inquiring ways of you all here!:pass::bighug::toke:

Gooood morning AFN!!!

Fired up the rosin press this morning and enjoying a little Critical + that pressed out pretty nicely. Feeling nice and not low off a dab of it. :jointman:

IMG_3827.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back