Status
Not open for further replies.
20 yrs hes kept me entertained with his antics on a sunday ......and still a serious force to be reckoned with ......although u gotta luv that cheeky chappie marc marquez when repeats a "ahhemm"...sketchier moves that rossi pulled in the past ....rossi /gibernau at jerez reaped by marquez on lorenzo the very yr that they named the corner after him....put that arrogant shit in his place.....and rossi /stoner at laguna seca.....when marquez pulled the same move on rossi lol.....and he even say the funny side of it .......hes the boss indeed[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Gooood morning AFN!!!

Fired up the rosin press this morning and enjoying a little Critical + that pressed out pretty nicely. Feeling nice and not low off a dab of it. :jointman:

View attachment 742513
Hey Ozone69 when do you submit you buds to the press . Do you dry , cure. and then press or do take them directly from the plant to the press and do you trim the sugar leaves or just stick the whole bud in the press. :biggrin:

I wonder if the neighbors think I'm nuts, or think I'm a genius.

Who runs an empty washer in the driveway anyway! They are blessed to see me go the post box in me undies, and whatever other shenanigans happen daily. I secretly love it, they don't know what to make of me, and it can be real fun to blow their little southern minds.

I just opened my garage up to get out an washing machine I been storing to sell this spring, and the mice made a run at destroying it. The smell was ferrocious, one died in the tub.

I bleached the hell out of it, filled and drained a few times, and sprayed with microbial disenfectant, and let that go two days. Way better now, still not good enough to sell it though.

I'm running it through cycles with bleach and oxyclean right now. (had to cap off the hot intake, and run a hose to the garage! It's gonna drain to the driveway..... what a pain the ass.
ive got couple of mice under my floorboards im sure there wearing shoes noisy fuckers am waiting for the pest man to pull boards up i only hear them downstairs above my head

I wonder if the neighbors think I'm nuts, or think I'm a genius.

Who runs an empty washer in the driveway anyway! They are blessed to see me go the post box in me undies, and whatever other shenanigans happen daily. I secretly love it, they don't know what to make of me, and it can be real fun to blow their little southern minds.
Keep em guessing . If they suspect for one moment your off the wall the'll leave you be . :eyebrows:

According to reviews, their potency is excellent. From the pics I've seen, the yield is good.

@DH22 First hand experience....portal potency is exceptional(and i have grow ALOT 150+ of different strains mostly photos) Ive grown out i think 10 or 11 portal strains and every plant has been great in smell taste and potency. Not the biggest plants, but very profuse buds.(not uncommon to pull 1.5 oz off a 12" tall plant)

@DH22 First hand experience....portal potency is exceptional(and i have grow ALOT 150+ of different strains mostly photos) Ive grown out i think 10 or 11 portal strains and every plant has been great in smell taste and potency. Not the biggest plants, but very profuse buds.(not uncommon to pull 1.5 oz off a 12" tall plant)
Good to know . After germing 17 seeds finally I have 3 on the go .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back