Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. So you suggest I use small pots, rather than try to grow it as big as I can?

@Ripper what do you think...i know you use larger pots than i do...do you think they need the extra medium? Personally i think 9" pots (2 gallons or 8 liters) would be enough for most of the portals i have grown....exception is the sour d mango

@Ripper what do you think...i know you use larger pots than i do...do you think they need the extra medium? Personally i think 9" pots (2 gallons or 8 liters) would be enough for most of the portals i have grown....exception is the sour d mango
I grew mine in a 2 gallon pot as well.. I really do not think a bigger pot will do anything to make them bigger as they are just small powerful dense bud plants..

I have 1.7 gal pots and larger.
If you guys say I should use a restricted pot, I'll do...and I'll investigate the question.

Then it is 6,5 l pots...1,7 gal. And I can do many more plants! Good you stopped me in time, @912GreenSkell and @Ripper!
That is what I have been doing . I am switching from air pots as they do not allow my plants to suck back up any run off and with super soil you want them to be able to do so. I am switching to the hydrofarm square pots I already have the 12 inch ones and now have the 9 inch ones.. 10 plants in a 4x4 no problem..

That is what I have been doing . I am switching from air pots as they do not allow my plants to suck back up any run off and with super soil you want them to be able to do so. I am switching to the hydrofarm square pots I already have the 12 inch ones and now have the 9 inch ones.. 10 plants in a 4x4 no problem..
Just read a review of Stoned Dragon grown in a soda bottle. 57 grams dry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back