Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok newest tactic to get dead rodent smell out of a washer.

1. rinse with hose, between drums and from underneath, let it dry.
2. scrubbed drum with bleach, blew bleach into the holes at the bottom with a forced air too.
3. rinse it all again.
4. sprayed microbial cleaner all over it, insie and out, from underneath, between drums wherever I could reach, let it sit two days.
5. Ran oxi clean and bleach through it, 4 cycles, drained in driveway.

The shit still smells.

6. Ran a cycle of white vinegar
7. Seriously? I put in 5 tablespoons of pH Down!!!!! and straight vinegar between the tubs. it's now sitting for about an hour after agitation.
8. Gonna run a rinse cycle, hit it with the hose again, and run 3 boxes of baking soda.

If that don't do it, I fooking quit.

Hi @BigSm0. I never really introduced myself. I'm gonna be hitting you up in a few weeks when I start to draw up my COB. I been watching and trying to learn from you for a week or two. Soon, you will start seeing my questions follow you around the site. LOL...
Absolutely. Anyone getting into cobs may need a hand as the information scattered around the net is difficult to sort through. Trying not to fall for the ones filled with bs but want to seem important. When your ready I'll be around.

What reflectors do you use? the Ledil ones?
Yes sir. I noticed/measured a 30% increase in the whole 2x2 tent that I tested with the single cob. They say you lose 10% ppf with them but ppfd increases. Light is light and if it's hitting the plants then it's working.

Yes sir. I noticed/measured a 30% increase in the whole 2x2 tent that I tested with the single cob. They say you lose 10% ppf with them but ppfd increases. Light is light and if it's hitting the plants then it's working.
I remember you mentioning this before .. I like it. Great work buddy

Gonna spam you guys once more. I put in a lot of time and so pleased with the outcome.
image.jpg

That is what I have been doing . I am switching from air pots as they do not allow my plants to suck back up any run off and with super soil you want them to be able to do so. I am switching to the hydrofarm square pots I already have the 12 inch ones and now have the 9 inch ones.. 10 plants in a 4x4 no problem..

Do fabric pots have the same issue with tlo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back