Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks amazing I can't wait! How's the smoke?
today was day 3 of dry, i picked a couple lower flowers and it exploded in dank almost skunky smell. great indica buzz, felt it behind my eyes fairly fast.

That's next on my list for the LSD25 is to make my own seed. Maybe this summer, so many strains, so little time. :crying:
Just harvested my LSD a week ago. She smelled fantastic. I think I chopped a little early though. I have a GSC and GG on deck for later in the summer.

Attachments

• LSD-25 Chop  2.jpg
    LSD-25 Chop 2.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 28
I would use a 6 inch fan in every corner clip ons And a 4 inch inline with a filter to match should be more then adequate for a 4X4. Tent wise I would go with a 600D at least for durability
I said this right away my man we are here to help you along any questions will be answered and hopefully in a timely fashion I hope the best for you my man rember keep the ambient temps at 80 plus degrees when using LEDS and keep the humidity at 40 to 50 %

Just harvested my LSD a week ago. She smelled fantastic. I think I chopped a little early though. I have a GSC and GG on deck for later in the summer.

Some cured LSD25

Attachments

• IMG_2284.JPG
    IMG_2284.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back