Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this right away my man we are here to help you along any questions will be answered and hopefully in a timely fashion I hope the best for you my man rember keep the ambient temps at 80 plus degrees when using LEDS and keep the humidity at 40 to 50 %

I have 4 autocobs I cant get my temps under 90 my humidity is 45% should i be okay?

Some cured LSD25

Very nice! I am jealous can't wait to smoke mine.
I had about 393 grams wet waiting patiently to get a dry weight the buds were so dense I am hoping the don't loose as much weight as my plants typically do wen hey dry.

I have 4 autocobs I cant get my temps under 90 my humidity is 45% should i be okay?
I incorporate a AC in the summer to keep the temps down if you cannot get it down below that make sure you have really good air exchange

I said this right away my man we are here to help you along any questions will be answered and hopefully in a timely fashion I hope the best for you my man rember keep the ambient temps at 80 plus degrees when using LEDS and keep the humidity at 40 to 50 %
thanks ill rethink then on 4" fan and filter with corners. yeah im excited have 4 1818 gen6's in transit now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back