Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the evening my fellow AFNRS
download (19).jpg

The popular grow led cobs and there 300 watt lights are work horses at a cheap price. Not as efficient as some but they will grow wicked bud period. And last I have one with a one burn out of one led since 2014. There 1200 watt cob and my TASTY T42100 are my work horses I add the 300 watters qwhen in BUD for some reason they frost the bud right up

I was rocking 2 populargrows and a mars in the middle...definitely a noticeable amount of extra crystal on the populargrows. Next year i am addiing addition timed UV t5's (8 hour at night so i dont get exposed to the extra UV) . Might even buy another popular grow for the middle too and replace the old version mars.

Wow guys i m struggling here im not seeing any replies. just seen on top i had alerts! really screwed up now!LOL have patients please. HEY PePE ....got WEED i do. picked up some Chocolope today. maybe thats why i struugle
were stoners we have plenty of patients....
Chocolope that sounds delicious!

Wow guys i m struggling here im not seeing any replies. just seen on top i had alerts! really screwed up now!LOL have patients please. HEY PePE ....got WEED i do. picked up some Chocolope today. maybe thats why i struugle
TD300 I started with a cheap 4x4 and a Mars light I still use. I went with a Max Can fan because I wanted it to last. I use a cheap clip 15 watt fan and it has done well. I upgraded to a 450 watt DIY cob light and left everything the same. In my humble opinion any thing with a motor that runs constant like your exhaust fan you cant go wrong spending a little extra.

I am the worst photographer ever. Here is probably the best.
Check out my grow for the worst macros ever. :rofl:
Thats probably my biggest want from their lineup...though they do have a few i want to give a go.
You will not regret it! I love :bighug:this smoke. I can go all night on it.

I was rocking 2 populargrows and a mars in the middle...definitely a noticeable amount of extra crystal on the populargrows. Next year i am addiing addition timed UV t5's (8 hour at night so i dont get exposed to the extra UV) . Might even buy another popular grow for the middle too and replace the old version mars.

Have you noticed a difference in quality with uv lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back