Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet ya. Thanks for the hit and just got home from work, so perfect timing. :pass:

Hey! :smoking:

Got some of my LSD25 and Purple Urkle right here. :hookah:
LSd is my favorite in their line up, potent purple flowers I need to grow some more and make some seeds.

Attachments

• Pink.jpg
    Pink.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 28
LSd is my favorite in their line up, potent purple flowers I need to grow some more and make some seeds.
That's next on my list for the LSD25 is to make my own seed. Maybe this summer, so many strains, so little time. :crying:

The popular grow led cobs and there 300 watt lights are work horses at a cheap price. Not as efficient as some but they will grow wicked bud period. And last I have one with a one burn out of one led since 2014. There 1200 watt cob and my TASTY T42100 are my work horses I add the 300 watters when in BUD for some reason they frost the bud right up. I also like the apollo 6 led light too nice broad spectrum I ahve three of those. That being said the new COBS are more efficient but i do feel a mixture of different light spectrum's make for a wicked grow room

I keep coins around for my indecisiveness. I am always of different opinions at the same time, now I just flip and call, seems to help.
That might be the plan because a photographer I am not.

Wow guys i m struggling here im not seeing any replies. just seen on top i had alerts! really screwed up now!LOL have patients please. HEY PePE ....got WEED i do. picked up some Chocolope today. maybe thats why i struugle

Thats probably my biggest want from their lineup...though they do have a few i want to give a go.
The picture doesnt do her justice dense thick buds with a sweet smell. She is way bigger than she looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back