Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, im excited bro! I picked a great time to start growing!

There is soooooooo much quality stock available these days it isnt even funny anymore...between Dutch Passion, Dinafem, Bomb Seeds, AutoFlower Portal, Mephisto, Sweet Seeds there is Very very strong genetics in autos.

Personaly I would go with a 4 inch intake inline to pound the air to it and a 6 inch inline and a filter to match that would make for some wicked bud in a 4X4

Have you noticed a difference in quality with uv lights?
I have, will always use them.
Mephisto has some wicked strains coming up. This is going to a great year for seeds YAAHOO
I'm eager to try the new Chem and the strawberry amnesia I think it is, what are your waiting for?

Whats your favorite autos? LSD sounds excellent...heard many great reviews on it...also want their pineapple express, and sixshooter.
Little known Medicann's Kush Fromage. Nice smoke and actually finishes in less than ten weeks. Although, each time I cure a new strain, it's my favorite for awhile. :smoking:

Very nice! I am jealous can't wait to smoke mine.
I had about 393 grams wet waiting patiently to get a dry weight the buds were so dense I am hoping the don't loose as much weight as my plants typically do wen hey dry.
That's one of the things I loved about that strain, the buds are rock hard and stay that way even after cure, in addition to being very sticky.

@DH22
UV makes a difference absolutely. Some UV crystal shots form this winter under the popular grows (UV + IR)
IMG_5150.JPG

IMG_5098.JPG

IMG_4839.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back