Status
Not open for further replies.
personally I think mephisto has the strongest meds out of all the breeders I've tried. Alien vs Triangle, Ripley's OG, double grape, grape crinkle, sour stomper are all pushing the 25% thc mark and keep getting better.

Goodness i still havent tried a mephisto yet either(AvT and Fantasmo being first selections when i have available space)...tell you what the portal is hammering out some sweet crystal concentration these days for me too.

Those are the popular grow LED's that include IR + UV spectrum...used lights the whole grow...start to finish. If i was using T5's i would put them on a time during the night so you dont have to expose yourself to the harmful rays.
Wear some safety glasses fellas.

personally I think mephisto has the strongest meds out of all the breeders I've tried. Alien vs Triangle, Ripley's OG, double grape, grape crinkle, sour stomper are all pushing the 25% thc mark and keep getting better.
Spot on bro mephisto has made it so you want to grow only autos. I love the double grape from what I have heard they are going to try and make double grape a strain that is always available. Dutch Passion has come up with some wicked strains to Auto Night Queen is wicked smoke and there Colorado Cookies is OUTSTANDING. Sweet seeds is what got me into autos I grew two outside in 2013 and I have never looked back on autos and I have not grown one photo since

Spot on bro mephisto has made it so you want to grow only autos. I love the double grape from what I have heard they are going to try and make double grape a strain that is always available. Dutch Passion has come up with some wicked strains to Auto Night Queen is wicked smoke and there Colorado Cookies is OUTSTANDING. Sweet seeds is what got me into autos I grew two outside in 2013 and I have never looked back on autos and I have not grown one photo since

Whats your top five strongest smoke from autos?

Yes everyone said meph has the strongest thats why i went all meph for my first grow. Skylar white, 3BOG, Sourstomper. I can't wait for harvest!!!!
I haven't tried the skylar white yet but I guarantee it will be very nice, all the white crosses I've tried have been killer meds.

I haven't tried the skylar white yet but I guarantee it will be very nice, all the white crosses I've tried have been killer meds.

Yes that's what ive been told everything with white is good! I want to try beary white next. Anyone smoke skystomper?

The double grape is coming, I know for a fact. :pass: It makes me feel great, stones me stoopid, helps with the achy muscles and sore knees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back