Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on bro mephisto has made it so you want to grow only autos. I love the double grape from what I have heard they are going to try and make double grape a strain that is always available. Dutch Passion has come up with some wicked strains to Auto Night Queen is wicked smoke and there Colorado Cookies is OUTSTANDING. Sweet seeds is what got me into autos I grew two outside in 2013 and I have never looked back on autos and I have not grown one photo since

And daiquiri, and Brooklyn, and Euforia and, and, and....lol
Serious....those companies listed has winner after winner, after winner.

Damn fellas...so much crazy nice bud from this round....favorite was the runt of the pack which turned into a great little plant...Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb Auto.
IMG_5105.JPG

IMG_5107.JPG

IMG_5108.JPG

IMG_5110.JPG

That is a tough one I have grown over 400 autos so far. The top two for sure are Double Grape Hisenhound and then Colorado cookies by DP I really love HBSS and 24 c and Think Different

Spot on bro mephisto has made it so you want to grow only autos. I love the double grape from what I have heard they are going to try and make double grape a strain that is always available. Dutch Passion has come up with some wicked strains to Auto Night Queen is wicked smoke and there Colorado Cookies is OUTSTANDING. Sweet seeds is what got me into autos I grew two outside in 2013 and I have never looked back on autos and I have not grown one photo since
Im going
so a good idea to put one in center of my 4 1818's?
yup
closest to the plants as you can without interrupting the light from your cobs.

That is a tough one I have grown over 400 autos so far. The top two for sure are Double Grape Hisenhound and then Colorado cookies by DP I really love HBSS and 24 c and Think Different

Okay 400 strains fair to say put these five on my list lol

I liked the hisenhounds too, stinky plants

I grow 24/7 too to me they need no rest but that is my opinion that can be a sore spot with some but they need no rest just forward motion

double grape is grape crinkle and sour stomper right? I love grape flavors so i know ill love the double grape!
Yes
heres one Im about to harvest, almost 100cm and super frosty, smells a wonderful grape wine og
20170428_213427.jpg

Yeah i dont even know if i can single an absolute favorite out, because i grow so many different strains....i do know i am racking up some favorites though that are definite reruns!!!
DP Brooklyn Sunrise , DP Colorado Cookies , Bomb Cherry Bomb(if the single plant is an indication of smells taste and potency), Stone Dragon , Amber , Bloodstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back