Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig this picture, thought id share with my fellow stoners! Mephisto Sour Stomper just hitting her stride. :thumbsup:
image.jpeg

i dont really do anything different,other than put more weed at one end.
im not sure if i have the talent to teach anything.everyone does it different,just play about a bit to find what feels right.
:pighug:

i forgot to get the big papers.maybe tomorrow.
this is just a small cone

but i think the viseo of the 1 1/4 papers will look just like this one.

i just slapped the shiz out ya. thanks. after i watch 4 more times ill roll and post.

i dont really do anything different,other than put more weed at one end.
im not sure if i have the talent to teach anything.everyone does it different,just play about a bit to find what feels right.
dude that was magic. i roll a nice jay. but thats a beauty .

How are you germing them and how old are they? Are they mature seed, as in not tiny and white?
I'm wetting a paper towel, not too much and putting it in a zip lock bag. And putting the bag in a warm place. I have germinated about 25 seeds that I had from awhile back and they germed in a short time compared to these. I don't believe they are premature they are good size and brownish. It just seems to be taking them a significant longer amount of time then the others and I'm doing it the same way..

Ok, I am about caught up.

And I'm celebrating. :d5::pass::cheers:I just scored a cool summer job. :headbang:I wish I could share more with y'all, but specifics are not really gonna be available. I'm growing lots of (legal) :greenthumb::greenthumb:plants four days a week, I can say that much. This means I can save for all the parts I need to build a baddass light.:digit:

:digit::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back