Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wetting a paper towel, not too much and putting it in a zip lock bag. And putting the bag in a warm place. I have germinated about 25 seeds that I had from awhile back and they germed in a short time compared to these. I don't believe they are premature they are good size and brownish. It just seems to be taking them a significant longer amount of time then the others and I'm doing it the same way..

Seeds just may not be viable..You have your germination technique down, you popped 25 beans..Sometimes I like to take a piece of sandpaper and put it in a small matchbox and give it a few shakes before they hit the paper towel..

Best longest cured bud. Just for @archie gemmill

1493415117615-56462823.jpg
1493415299487-67923667.jpg
14934155194471826429305.jpg

Okay I haven't had any trouble getting mine going, he bought these seeds so I would think they would grow. But then again I don't think he got the seeds from any reputable dealer or grower but I'm not sure. One that did germinate didn't even have a tap root, it broke the shell and was like growing the first green leaf it was very weird. I planted it the best I could and barely covered it and left the green exposed and it doesn't seem to be doing anything at all.

I'm wetting a paper towel, not too much and putting it in a zip lock bag. And putting the bag in a warm place. I have germinated about 25 seeds that I had from awhile back and they germed in a short time compared to these. I don't believe they are premature they are good size and brownish. It just seems to be taking them a significant longer amount of time then the others and I'm doing it the same way..

last three beans I put in big rockwool cubes, in a bowl of water and covered with a saucer. Works brilliantly.
_IGP0638.JPG
_AWW01082.JPG

Right you lot. I'm off to bed, so keep the noise down will ya. Strewth you lot can gossip massive style. And LOUDLY......I need beauty sleep like slugs need slime (not the most pleasant analogy I grant you) but succinct.

So........ssshhhhhhh, pengy is off to slumbertown, lullabyes and sweet stories are allowed, but no shouting................ta everso....g'night chums.....eP.

I put 125 grams trim, 2 grams keef, and 14 grams bud into 32 fluid ounce of glycerin. Crock pot is too hot, I gotta turn it down and stir like every ten minutes. Never again. It's getting cold extracted next time, it smells like a$$holes and chemical fires. It's gonna get cut with propylene glycol for vape stuff. It's not gonna taste good, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back