Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the roots grow through the rockwool? And when do you transplant into soil?

I grow hydro, but you can transplant into soil as soon as you see the roots out the bottom. Plain water is enough for two weeks. Then the soil will provide and the roots will explode. Plant the whole cube a millimeter or three above the soil line, and that's it. No disturbing the plant.

Whats for dinner? [HASHTAG]#showyourplate[/HASHTAG]
20170422_204713[1].jpg

How do the roots grow through the rockwool? And when do you transplant into soil?

I also have a question about rockrool. When potting clones in soil, is there a method for adjusting ph? What I mean is, the clone is use to a lower ph.... so will watering at 6.5 effect the clone? I would think the same question could go for seedlings. :shrug:

Ah. The perlite is in the growing bucket. Need larger stuff to keep from coming out the holes. Bucket is sitting on a metal mixing bowl I drilled a ton of holes into. Roots are hanging a little. Next set will be raised a bit more and I really like pvc stand idea. Easy to drill holes into as well. Can even weight it at bottom. Or find aquarium safe glue and glue it and air stone down. I like your thinking. But not the use I need for perlite substitute lol. I guess with being a gun guy you hit even when you miss lol. Good call
Growstone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back