Status
Not open for further replies.
Rollin on the pills nah, i stopped taking the oxy . but weed i stay stoned for the most part
hahahahahaha, I'm sorry... no...like a joint or blizunt..hahaha, i worried about that for a moment when i posted, but didn't put much more that a moments thought, hahaha! i just smoked and am realllll pleasant right now:baked::dizzy::baked::cools:(always wear shades, sun up to sun down. i actually have extreme sensitivity to light, so there's a 2 birds situation)

When I finish this up an take a look I will try to go back and be more specific. But it is basically the mid line with some additions both inside their lineup and outside. I think that their whole program is pretty spiffy. I will be looking at alternatives and additions as time goes by. I hear a good deal said about so many bottles, the cost, and buying water. In some cases I am sure that is true but in this particular case I think we are dealing with some pretty delicate Organic chemistry that takes some work to stablize by itself. It seems to want to fall out of suspension after a couple of hours. I mix Fert and flood it in over a 4-6 hour period and in the end I find percipitate in the bottom of the jug. I just pour it in. The can will eat it.

THE KEY TO LONGEVITY IN GROWTH IS nitrogen.

don't say that too loud everyone will freak. You should be feeding some nitrogen into the system until the bitter end of the grow. It is one of the building blocks that will be used to make your flowers picture pretty.

And keep in mind that some of these items get used for a small period of the grow but provide a solid source of nutrients to that stage of production.

Skun Labs SI
Madusa Roman regimen minus the wetting agents and seaweed.
Sugar water concentrate I make at home with a super secret recipe ( tap water and table sugar)

And on a few test plants I have added 1.5 to 1.9 grams of hula Bloom to suppliment the P and K values in the second half of flower. I like what I see and cannot taste any difference and the flowers look fabulous so it's in.

sounds like were about the same on the line-up - I've decided to put in neptune's harvest organic seaweed in place of the poseidenzime. I've also put ewc and crab shell and kelp meal and micho into my soil. idk if those will have effect, but I've done it. maybe ill get actual worms in there...

sounds like were about the same on the line-up - I've decided to put in neptune's harvest organic seaweed in place of the poseidenzime. I've also put ewc and crab shell and kelp meal and micho into my soil. idk if those will have effect, but I've done it. maybe ill get actual worms in there...
Yeah. I am really interested in looking at ways of paring it down and putting some of it in the soil profile. I think I can get the same results. But that Calcium based delivery system is the bees knees. I have not added a lick of calmag since starting the lineup. I pushed the snot out of them and kept my pH in the 6-1 to 6.6 range depending on the stage of the grow. It seems to have really responded.

And I dont want to discount the Bene's in the soil. AN Pirahana and Mammoth P used as an accelerant in certain stages of growth. It really worked well for that. REALLY.

What's up AFN it's about that time, 420, (roasting a bowl) just popping in to say hi. Ive been trying to start a couple seeds a buddy gave me, he said they were Woppiohobbi. Said it was a Hawaiian strain if that's possible. So far I've been having trouble getting to the seeds to germinate. Not really sure why. :oops1:

What's up AFN it's about that time, 420, (roasting a bowl) just popping in to say hi. Ive been trying to start a couple seeds a buddy gave me, he said they were Woppiohobbi. Said it was a Hawaiian strain if that's possible. So far I've been having trouble getting to the seeds to germinate. Not really sure why. :oops1:

How are you germing them and how old are they? Are they mature seed, as in not tiny and white?

personally, i think my puppy would LOVE a ferret; about the only animal pretty much guaranteed to exhibit and mould to her funkiness! i'd equate a ferret to dog lite - all the fun of a big dog with the poops of a little dog!
My wifes mini dachshund plays with the kittens and tries to be a surrogate mother at times. So I think she'd be ok with a ferret. It's a farm out here with indoor cats, outdoor barn cats, chickens, ducks, rabbits and goats. Lucky that I don't have to take care of all that.

Lol when I smoke I feel like I will go blind from the sun light
hahahahahaha, I'm sorry... no...like a joint or blizunt..hahaha, i worried about that for a moment when i posted, but didn't put much more that a moments thought, hahaha! i just smoked and am realllll pleasant right now:baked::dizzy::baked::cools:(always wear shades, sun up to sun down. i actually have extreme sensitivity to light, so there's a 2 birds situation)

the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back