Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest. My girl eats and drinks like a tank. I've been real heavy on everything since day 10. I actually tried to push them til i seen a slight tip burn. Nothing happened. They just grew more and bigger lol. Had 1 I didn't pay attention to pH. Had a little lock. But I would not be afraid to feed her at all.
I know that everyone has their own theories and opinions. Here comes one... Value it accordingly

pH is more important than any choice you can make regarding the fluid program. Fluid program being defined as every ml of liquid you put in that container from the day you pit that cracked seed in the dirt until you startle her with a garrote and hang her upside down to atone for your growers sins.

Every time you put any fluid in your container you should be keenly aware of the state of growth you are in and the pH of the fluid you are adding. I f you can stay within say on tenth of a point in pH from your target and you have a good plan for where it should be in the grow you will consistantly see solid results from any fertility program. The key is to understand the system you are running and know what pH it is most effective in. That will change as the grow progresses and flowers begin to develop.

This is an industry maxim. Nail your ph and most problems never even appear.

Sorry for the diarrhea of the mouth. fast fingers and a head full of mirth.

Any of you care for some ferrets? Do to my back and leg issues I probably won't be able to have another dog. So have been looking into them lately.
ferret3.jpg
ferret5.jpg
ferret6.jpg
ferret8.jpg

Any of you care for some ferrets? Do to my back and leg issues I probably won't be able to have another dog. So have been looking into them lately.
View attachment 741728 View attachment 741729 View attachment 741730 View attachment 741731
personally, i think my puppy would LOVE a ferret; about the only animal pretty much guaranteed to exhibit and mould to her funkiness! i'd equate a ferret to dog lite - all the fun of a big dog with the poops of a little dog!

T minus... I don't know . When the hell ya gonna get dirty trichs? Lazy impatient people want to know...
View attachment 741734
i just peeked in on your journal -- are you running the greek regimen or just the sample box? looks fantastic!! did it seem like the nectar line made you plant 'age slower'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back