Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember who I was talking to about polydactyl cats at the hemmingway house, maybe someone else can remember. Perhaps @eyes on fire
a41d46ceefca03a8220f310a318d5e66.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

read that as 'pterodactyl cats':crying:

Nice dude! I am psyched for mine. Though she is having some issues with CalMag I think and the leaf edges are curling heavy. Probably too much COB action. I wouldn't say it's BAD yet but, I have been added a little extra CalMag is small doses with a baby syringe between feedings twice now, hopefully it helps. She is still young too though.
To be honest. My girl eats and drinks like a tank. I've been real heavy on everything since day 10. I actually tried to push them til i seen a slight tip burn. Nothing happened. They just grew more and bigger lol. Had 1 I didn't pay attention to pH. Had a little lock. But I would not be afraid to feed her at all.

:pass: thanks my man!

I actually got a friend bringing me some Hubba Kush today, psyched for a relaxer for the wife. The Sour D has been hard for her to find the right groove to get her where she needs to be.
:vibe:

Be patient for about 2-4 days and post other photos, read the leaves.....

I can answer to what I know and will be doing a lot more tests to get the best results.

So far we have tested 4 high cbd strains. We take samples 2 x through the veg stage and 8-16 samples through the bloom phase. We start taking samples in bloom from day 21 of the cycle so just around the time the stretch phase is over :pass:

We then test 2 samples per 7 days and we have found that CBD is at it optimal count just before hte glandular trichomes start to amber up.

Take Amnesia CBD. We sampled this strain 10x from day 60-77 of the final weeks. Day 60 we got 8.2% CBD- Day 64 we got 8.9% CBD- Day 67 the CBD reached 9.5% and day 73 we got the maximum CBD clocking in at 9.897% with THC at 4.9%. Now day 75 we saw the CBD back on the decline to 9.439% and the THC raised to 5% and the final test was day 77 which has 9.126% CBD with the same 5% THC. We did see the CBN raise also when the CBD started to degrade :thumbsup:

We need to do a lot more testing on this and I will kepp you all posted on the results. I will also try to get .pdf,s of the test,s we have carried out :pass:

All our testing has been done under HPS lighting so I can not say if this would be the same with cob/led lighting and if anyone does any independent tests we would love to see your results :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Very good information, thanks for that and pls keep us up to date with your research. If possible pls tag me or write me a PM for the PDF's ( because you cant upload them here to AFN ).

@L0wbob2017

Now..that´s what we are looking for or what, bud?

Thats very good information to be printed and placed into your holy bible :D

Finally something changed :D

Hello Tommy, my Platinum chum, I am sorry I can't hang around and chat with you and all the Live Stoners, but I just wanted to say a quick "Hello" and wish you an enjoyable and productive session with our members. Most of them don't bite !
cheers................eP.
Take it easy on patrol today there @epenguin
penguin1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back