Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: It had ta happen , I have 2 boys 21 - and 25 living at home and the have just had there first blue , Mum is away for the night so I just let it happen . Been a long time coming , I did make sure it was only fists used or they would have to deal with me and no one hurt apart from pride -- Young one -- A boundary has to be set .
WOW no broken furniture??

mornin stoners hope your all bright eyes and bushy tailed : ) ive seen a lot of convos recently about non N brands of calmag but cant remember for the life of me what any of them were. would someone please care to point me in the right direction. had a few n tox issues early on caused by a few things that im keen to iron out this time round.
General organics cal mag might do the trick my man

Good move my man 86 degrees is as high as you want your room
Yep! I even opened up the cabinet just now, to get the temp down in there...

I knew heat would become a problem during summer, but didn't expect these kind of temperatures this early. I switched on full spectrum. I could switch off the bloom spectrum. Is it okay to switch off the bloom lights for a while and switch them back on when it's not so hot? Or will that confuse her and stress her?

Edit:
This is what it looks like now:
IMG_9622.JPG

It got the temperature inside of the cabinet to 79°, so yay! :worship:

Then I just closed the cabinet door to a small crack and saw this beautiful interference pattern I'd like to show:
IMG_9623.JPG

Last edited:
Yep! I even opened up the cabinet just now, to get the temp down in there...

I knew heat would become a problem during summer, but didn't expect these kind of temperatures this early. I switched on full spectrum. I could switch off the bloom spectrum. Is it okay to switch off the bloom lights for a while and switch them back on when it's not so hot? Or will that confuse her and stress her?
What stage is your grow at ?? My fixture allows me to pick between grow , bloom , UV and full spectrum . I only use grow and bloom as on full spectrum there is more heat and the fan's are running full ahead .Hope that helps . :thumbsup:

What stage is your grow at ?? My fixture allows me to pick between grow , bloom , UV and full spectrum . I only use grow and bloom as on full spectrum there is more heat and the fan's are running full ahead .Hope that helps . :thumbsup:
The seedling is 4 days old. It's ULH, lots of Sativa, so she should be able to handle a bit more heat. I have a grow and/or bloom switch. Since its an Auto I decided to switch both on for this grow. It's a 144W LED. Not switching on bloom seems to keep the temps down by 2-4°, so that would help, but I need to get her to get as big as possible. Switching off bloom means only about 70W. I reckon more light is better. Color doesn't really matter during grow, I feel...but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Is it bad to switch the extra bloom light on and off when needed?

Sorry I missed you all yesterday. One of my back incisions opened up so had to get that taken care of. Then had to get ready for my daughters graduation ceremony that evening. I'm one proud father for the choices my daughter has made and not being the screw up that I was. Now I get to see her off to college this coming Tuesday for the summer.

The seedling is 4 days old. It's ULH, lots of Sativa, so she should be able to handle a bit more heat. I have a grow and/or bloom switch. Since its an Auto I decided to switch both on for this grow. It's a 144W LED. Not switching on bloom seems to keep the temps down by 2-4°, so that would help, but I need to get her to get as big as possible. Switching off bloom means only about 70W. I reckon more light is better. Color doesn't really matter during grow, I feel...but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Is it bad to switch the extra bloom light on and off when needed?
Color matters as it gives the plant the spectrum it needs for grow and bloom phases . If you got plants at different phases and you have a seedling under bloom lighting you could bring the seedling into bloom prematurely. This is why people have different tent's for grow and bloom . But the issue here appears to be a heat problem so maybe you should be looking at another solution for the heat rather than lighting .:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back