Status
Not open for further replies.
live resin pressing by its very nature contains a lil bit of moisture.the trich skin does dry out in curing. fresh - wateryness.+ is more flavour.
from the videos i been watching,them that squish for shops only squish kief.high return/less time.time is money in the business world.
:pighug:

Our Jock friend @EvilScotsman can grow a decent plant, but is it just me or does he talk absolute gibberish ? I have no idea whatsoever he is banging on about. Must be all those years on Irn Brew and shrooms.

images
mate dont underestimate irn bru. there is literally no hangover it cant cure. some say it won the battle of waterloo single handed. others say its made its from the blood of fallen vikings. i even heard a rumour that it caused the death of branjelina pitlee. all i know is that its 6am and ive got a 14 hour graft ahead of me. some things even irn bru just cant fix though : (

Last edited:
mate dont underestimate irn bru. there is literally no hangover it cant cure. some say it one the battle of waterloo single handed. others say its made its from the blood of fallen vikings. i even heard a rumour that it caused the death of branjelina pitlee. all i know is that its 6am and ive got a 14 hour graft ahead of me. some things even irn bru just cant fix though : (
even Barack Obama likes a bit of Irn Bru
40D4B47F00000578-4544430-image-a-12_1495821853873.jpg

mornin stoners hope your all bright eyes and bushy tailed : ) ive seen a lot of convos recently about non N brands of calmag but cant remember for the life of me what any of them were. would someone please care to point me in the right direction. had a few n tox issues early on caused by a few things that im keen to iron out this time round.

Good morning all! (Well, here it's morning)
Just had to move a mobile airco to the room I have my cabinet in...

At 7AM it was 86° inside the cabinet....and the weather forecast for this weekend is the same. Not good for my little lady in the closet...

Good morning all! (Well, here it's morning)
Just had to move a mobile airco to the room I have my cabinet in...

At 7AM it was 86° inside the cabinet....and the weather forecast for this weekend is the same. Not good for my little lady in the closet...
Good move my man 86 degrees is as high as you want your room

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It had ta happen , I have 2 boys 21 - and 25 living at home and the have just had there first blue , Mum is away for the night so I just let it happen . Been a long time coming , I did make sure it was only fists used or they would have to deal with me and no one hurt apart from pride -- Young one -- A boundary has to be set .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back