Status
Not open for further replies.
Color matters as it gives the plant the spectrum it needs for grow and bloom phases . If you got plants at different phases and you have a seedling under bloom lighting you could bring the seedling into bloom prematurely. This is why people have different tent's for grow and bloom . But the issue here appears to be a heat problem so maybe you should be looking at another solution for the heat rather than lighting .:toke:

Thanks! I've taken measures, by means of a mobile airco. It works!

After the second world war with all its atrocity I thought that was the end of it boy was I wrong .
1013757_253538958140235_590580950_n.jpg

Morning stoners and stonerettes

aye but how the hell do you manage to do all that while your blastin the last 45? i just had half a joint of pollen. went and opened my front door, tried to open my attic with my house keys then gave my baby a 500% dose of explode.
you must be like jackie chan up a tree, eatin lucky charms high with that much lyin about. how the feck do you handle it all lol
(edit)
after thought... just incase it wasnt obvious, "my baby" is my plant lol
Hahaha i just make sure to stay really high lol. Also I am really really into it like borderline obsessed in a bad way. I mean I spend 12 or more hours a day just staring at my plants and watching them grow. It's like my plants are an itch that I can never quite scratch alll the way so I am always thinking of a way to scratch it better, if that makes sense. So it is just a testament to the old addage "if you love what you do then you never have to work a day in your life" I truly love what I do. So it's not like normal work that I don't find extreme joy in. But that being said bit can still be hard,challenging and very frustrating at times. For the first time since I have been at the dream farm I am really happy with all my babies and I think my yield is going to be right where i need them to be. I am needing to average 60 grams a plant and that looks to be right in the range. Lol happy growing

Morning stoners and stonerettes

Hahaha i just make sure to stay really high lol. Also I am really really into it like borderline obsessed in a bad way. I mean I spend 12 or more hours a day just staring at my plants and watching them grow. It's like my plants are an itch that I can never quite scratch alll the way so I am always thinking of a way to scratch it better, if that makes sense. So it is just a testament to the old addage "if you love what you do then you never have to work a day in your life" I truly love what I do. So it's not like normal work that I don't find extreme joy in. But that being said bit can still be hard,challenging and very frustrating at times. For the first time since I have been at the dream farm I am really happy with all my babies and I think my yield is going to be right where i need them to be. I am needing to average 60 grams a plant and that looks to be right in the range. Lol happy growing
I agree with you about it being obsessive but I don't agree it's bad . :biggrin: With me it's that desire to grow the best plants that I can . Mind you having a perfectionist , high expectations personality can lead to a few frustrations along the way . But if you love what you do that's good enough in my books . :thumbsup:

Good Morning Frank
Whats up for you today ???
Morning Bear! I've got a little work around the house to do....I've got to make a potato salad and seasoned hamburger patties for a bbq we're going to tomorrow. I've got a little work to do in the grow room to take care of as well. How about you? What are you up to today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back