Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing better than yesterday since the incision is sealed back up. Just waiting on my daughter to get back home from the graduation party now. Guess I'm just overprotective and want to make sure she's safe.

Good good, just doing some site work. We're bringing back the High Team! :vibe: Working on some ideas for the NOM/POM replacements. We've got 36+ prize packages from our seed vendors (and counting) for the next year of contests; that's a lot of ching-a-ling that we're going to have to get out there! :hump: Kinda bummed, was going to go to the zoo this morning but there's a wicked thunderstorm out there :hookah:

Good good, just doing some site work. We're bringing back the High Team! :vibe: Working on some ideas for the NOM/POM replacements. We've got 36+ prize packages from our seed vendors (and counting) for the next year of contests; that's a lot of ching-a-ling that we're going to have to get out there! :hump: Kinda bummed, was going to go to the zoo this morning but there's a wicked thunderstorm out there :hookah:
Well hopefully it blows over and you can still go. Our zoo here is 4hrs away so not an easy day trip.

Good good, just doing some site work. We're bringing back the High Team! :vibe: Working on some ideas for the NOM/POM replacements. We've got 36+ prize packages from our seed vendors (and counting) for the next year of contests; that's a lot of ching-a-ling that we're going to have to get out there!

Thats freaking awesome!!! I'm excited to see what the future brings with that stuff!

Sucks about the zoo.....but then again, you would have to put pants on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back