Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you buy or build press? I really want to master rosin. My yields just suck so bad it's a rough learning curve
I have the Bee Nails press and enail unit, its in my sig.. I am still new with rosin, so my yields are varying , strain plays a part as well.. @Ozone69 has a nice press and way more experience than me.. What ya think bro?? So far my best returns were using bud from the plant like a "live" press.. My dried cured bud had very little return but i need ti work on dialing that in as well( for temps/times)

I have the Bee Nails press and enail unit, its in my sig.. I am still new with rosin, so my yields are varying , strain plays a part as well.. @Ozone69 has a nice press and way more experience than me.. What ya think bro?? So far my best returns were using bud from the plant like a "live" press.. My dried cured bud had very little return but i need ti work on dialing that in as well( for temps/times)

Strain seems to be everything from what I've done. Some I get lots from, some nothing. I have the opposite experience with drying and curing, but need to try some fresh again some day on a different strain to see if I get better with something else. Only really tried fresh with one that I can remember thinking back, and it was an Amnesia strain. Think @witchyhour mentioned getting poor results with an Amnesia based strain as well, so I'm thinking that may be one that doesn't work well. If I could go back in time to harvest day for the Ghost of LeeRoy I'd luv to try it fresh because it's giving me excellent results dried and cured. I dunno...I've pressed a bit, but don't grow enough to really consider myself a master at it. Enough knowledge around AFN, though, that we are likely a cumulative masterish organism of sorts. :smoking:

And yes, seeing the sig @budelee

@Ozone69 are you on a phone or computer? Seems only phones are having this issue.. I do remember you saying the "live" stuff left a watery puddle, i had kinda similar experience but i let it dry, gathered it up, and got pretty wrecked...

Little experiment Super Skunk I have going while I wait for my soil to finish composting..Figured Instead of going on a hiatus while I wait, at least throw something in the tent..She's tiered in a 5 gallon bucket..The tier consists of some Roots Organic and Promix with some added garden lime as well as Ewc and the 5 gallon bucket consists of Roots Organic from the last GBD amendment run..I added a half scoop per gallon instead of the full scoop of amendment powder and also a medium palm full of Organicare grow and bloom granules,azomite,Ewc,organic calmag powder,perlite and some other stuff as well as 2 different brands of Mikes around the sprout.I also didn't layer the GBD amendments on the bottom half, it's mixed throughout the whole 5 gallon of reused mix..Just an experiment...She is getting started under a 2 ft 4 bulb HO T5 then I'll switch out with some cobs.

IMG_20170526_232626.jpg

Can you guys see the signature area at the bottom of my post?? Im on a phone and cant see it.. Just curious because June will have many AW interviews and i use that space to inform the community.,,,
Nope I always use my phone and I've never seen a sig, kinda annoying but whatcha gon' do right?

MORNING STONERS!

Well afternoon really, had a wee sleep in haha, this white rhino is some serious sleep meds, been getting more soild sleep lately! Now time for a wake n bake, and mix some soil for my soaking beans :headbang: first time with dinafem, going with blue kush and fastbuds lsd-25
:coffee2::bong::d5:

@Ozone69 are you on a phone or computer? Seems only phones are having this issue.. I do remember you saying the "live" stuff left a watery puddle, i had kinda similar experience but i let it dry, gathered it up, and got pretty wrecked...

I'm on a computer. Yea...just a watery mess. Didn't look like there would be much left if I let the moister evap off, but I should maybe try that next time.

But for now...off to sleep land...g'night, AFN!!!!

Strain seems to be everything from what I've done. Some I get lots from, some nothing. I have the opposite experience with drying and curing, but need to try some fresh again some day on a different strain to see if I get better with something else. Only really tried fresh with one that I can remember thinking back, and it was an Amnesia strain. Think @witchyhour mentioned getting poor results with an Amnesia based strain as well, so I'm thinking that may be one that doesn't work well. If I could go back in time to harvest day for the Ghost of LeeRoy I'd luv to try it fresh because it's giving me excellent results dried and cured. I dunno...I've pressed a bit, but don't grow enough to really consider myself a master at it. Enough knowledge around AFN, though, that we are likely a cumulative masterish organism of sorts. :smoking:

And yes, seeing the sig @budelee
That was 2 Amnesia strains! Amnesia photo by Canuk and Amnesia Haze by Royal Queen Seeds. [emoji121] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back