Status
Not open for further replies.
The C4 works great for my night time needs what a powerful creeper one minute wide awake the next bed time well not that fast but it feels like it.

Thanks for helping out!
I bought a "plug and play" cabinet that included a Pk2600 Mini carbon filter 160M3, with exit fan, a Winflex 125 VKO in line axial fan (whatever the hell that all means...), 185m3/hour. The air intake is passive: three holes down in the cabinet with protection caps. There was, indeed, no fan included. So, you're saying that I might not need one? My first round ever went great with the current static fan, but it's just too large. I do need to cool, though. So a clip fan will suffice. Unfortunately, most clip fans use a usb connection. Do you know of a clip fan with plug?

there are a few out there just look up 6" clip fan from most big box stores, there pretty much all the same and arent usb powered, but mentioning above how big is your intake area vs your exhaust, aka what size holes as im just wondering for air exchange purpose. But yeah a static fan will work fine for in cabinet air circulations at that size space.

there are a few out there just look up 6" clip fan from most big box stores, there pretty much all the same and arent usb powered, but mentioning above how big is your intake area vs your exhaust, aka what size holes as im just wondering for air exchange purpose. But yeah a static fan will work fine for in cabinet air circulations at that size space.

Thanks! I'm guessing here, but the 3 passive intake holes are about 3-4 inches?
I had a great first run with the cabinet, so I feel that's all fine. I'll go with a static clip fan.

I want to buy some photoperiod clones , but the dispensary that i want to get em from is like 400 miles away ........ [HASHTAG]#stonerproblems[/HASHTAG]
do you always buy clones wumbo? ive got a few mates that insist on doing this and ive never understood it. no matter what i tell them they wont buy seeds as they think its hard to pop them and that most come up male. and its illegal here so cuttings means you get whatever dodgy dave gives you. seeing as your on here though ill assume you do it for a different reason as youll know thats not true? why not just order seeds though? not trying to pull you up or that mate it just genuinely baffles me why people do this lol.

Aww yeah boi!

IMG_20170524_110533.jpg

860w of sheer cmh terror!

f6

Anyone in the mood for a minor miracle, or at least to be astounded like I am right now?
Over 6 years ago, my daughter brought home two Persian kittens. They fit right in and we enjoyed their company until one went into the woods and the other followed. We never saw them again and figured a predator like the huge owl that lived there got them
Fast forward to this morning around 2:00. This little girl walked into my garage, jumped up on the arm of my chair and rested next to me like she had never been gone. Looking healthy but a little unkempt, somebody was obviously taking care of her.
full

:pass:

Anyone in the mood for a minor miracle, or at least to be astounded like I am right now?
Over 6 years ago, my daughter brought home two Persian kittens. They fit right in and we enjoyed their company until one went into the woods and the other followed. We never saw them again and figured a predator like the huge owl that lived there got them
Fast forward to this morning around 2:00. This little girl walked into my garage, jumped up on the arm of my chair and rested next to me like she had never been gone. Looking healthy but a little unkempt, somebody was obviously taking care of her.

Amazing story bro...

almost same thing happened for my parents
PHOTO_20170514_144000[1].jpg

this girl was gone for almost 2 years before she came back :bighug:

Man, I see both Dutch Passion and the Autoflower portal.net has a Birthday sale going on.
Happy Birthday to you both both big discounts so yeah, now is the time should you be interested in some of their genetics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back