Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing story bro...

almost same thing happened for my parents
View attachment 754107
this girl was gone for almost 2 years before she came back :bighug:
Amazing we had a similar experience, this cat must of been gone for like 4 years, and one day strolls up and yeah, makes himself at home, then we remembered, hey, we had a black cat and well, we assume it is the same cat atleast...
Needless to say the cat we got to replace him is not the least bit happy with the dude strolling back
constantly fighting, time to make them less of a man I guess... if you know what I mean

Amazing story bro...

almost same thing happened for my parents
View attachment 754107
this girl was gone for almost 2 years before she came back :bighug:

Amazing, this was almost 5. When my wife wakes up to this she will freak first, cry a few tears, then smile for a while. It's a good day.
We will be looking for "Lost Cat" signs around the neighborhood. To ignore exactly like someone did ours 5 years ago.
:pass:

I always felt bad about neutering pets, but my last dog wasn't fixed because he was 100% English Springer w/ papers and I knew a couple who had a female who would've made cute babies, but never got them to lock up.. He was absolutely nuts as a dog!!! He didn't hump everything, but he had his moments, and a handful of decorative pillows lol

Kinda hard to see in the picture, but the Humboldt Bubba Cheese auto has started turning a reddish/purple!!! Couple more weeks and she'll be ready!!

Attachments

• 20170524_060517.jpg
    20170524_060517.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 29
Amazing, this was almost 5. When my wife wakes up to this she will freak first, cry a few tears, then smile for a while. It's a good day.
We will be looking for "Lost Cat" signs around the neighborhood. To ignore exactly like someone did ours 5 years ago.
:cheers::pighug:
:pass:

I like cats in general, they just have a few habits that drive me nuts. getting in my feet while I'm moving around being the first. scratching me second, and I cannot tolerate the cats that need constant attention and stand in your way of stuff. Like books, keyboards, etc... Other than that aggressive attention getting and tripping me on the stairs, cats are great!

I need a cat, I woke up to the sounds of rodents chewing on stuff in the wall. I won't use poison, so I guess I need a cat! I just don't particularly care for cats. that's a small problem.

There are always traps. They work. Just bait them out of the walls and into them. Last thing you want is poisoned dying critters in the walls. Phew they stink for a long time. I'm the same way with poisons. but with all the biting ants and spiders around here , some use is a necessity.

I used more poison this year than I like. I had peach tree borers and a massive flight of red elm bugs. I sprayed the nasty stuff for the borers. I won't poison rodents because they can get eaten by birds and such if they make it outside.

There are always traps. They work. Just bait them out of the walls and into them. Last thing you want is poisoned dying critters in the walls. Phew they stink for a long time. I'm the same way with poisons. but with all the biting ants and spiders around here , some use is a necessity.

Funny you should mention it.....

I used to be a bit more ruthless, if you will, when it came to pests.. As I've gotten older, I've become a little more tolerant and a lot less violent, for whatever reason.. Anyway, I was stationed down in Florida a bunch of years ago, and after a series of tropical storms/hurricanes, we ended up having a rat problem.. We're not talking 1lbs'ers, we're talking as large, if not larger than ferrets, and they were EVERYWHERE!! We left out traps, poison, etc... Nothing was killing them.. We didn't end up getting a cat because the landlord didn't want pets, so one day as I was changing the oil in my car.. Animals love engine coolant, but it kills them!!! So that afternoon, I told my roommates the plan, and they agreed.. I left a plate out w/ 2 coolant-soaked pieces of bread in the kitchen.. When I came home from work, the bread was gone..

About 2 days later, I go on Leave for a couple weeks, and a week into it, I get a call from one of the roomies.. He said the house REEEEEEEEEKS of dead things.. MY PLAN WORKED!!!! MUAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Sucked for them because they had to keep all the windows open for the remainder of the week and by the time I got home, the smell was almost completely gone.. Never saw a rat after that, but the damage was done!! ALL of the AC duct work had chew holes in it and we had dumped tons of money into cooling the house, wondering why it wasn't working..

All I could think of afterwards, was if the rats were that big, how big were the snakes gonna be that were coming for them?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back