Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a mousetrap you won't have to feed it . :biggrin:

I have ten or so laid out already, I tried cheese, peanut butter, and angel food cake so far. I keep losing my bait, I think they figured out the traps. I also tried a sonic emitter, but they didn't seem to mind it much. I'm buying some new traps that are the old school wooden kind. The plastic jaws are not working.

Good Morning A.F.N. Looks like we're of to a running start this morning . It's pissing down rain again here and the girls are not looking too happy about it . :nono:
DSCN1181.JPG

I have ten or so laid out already, I tried cheese, peanut butter, and angel food cake so far. I keep losing my bait, I think they figured out the traps. I also tried a sonic emitter, but they didn't seem to mind it much. I'm buying some new traps that are the old school wooden kind. The plastic jaws are not working.

Also, there are fungi that are being used for pest control. I had watched and posted a video some time back about a guy holding patents on what he developed and during a seminar in Australia, he gave the Austalian rights to his creations to the people to use as they see fit. I'll try to dig it out. May be your solution.
:pass:

I need a cat, I woke up to the sounds of rodents chewing on stuff in the wall. I won't use poison, so I guess I need a cat! I just don't particularly care for cats. that's a small problem.
You should get together with my landlady she doesn't like cats either on the other hand she doesn't like animals period .. me least of all but my contribution keeps her in her house so she tolerates me. :rofl:

I think my plant is getting close to her pre-flower stretch. I want her to go another week or two in veg though. I I'm trying to get her 4 feet wide before the stretch, and I'm only to about 2.5 ft wide so far. Since I am training her horizontally I'm hoping that adding a side light will boost the tops to grow faster than than the shoots. So far, they are not bending as far towards vertical, so I think it's working.

You should get together with my landlady she doesn't like cats either on the other hand she doesn't like animals period .. me least of all but my contribution keeps her in her house so she tolerates me. :rofl:

My GF has 4 cats, as of this week anyway. She lost one a month ago. There's no way she'd ever let me have one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back