Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning A.F.N. Looks like we're of to a running start this morning . It's pissing down rain again here and the girls are not looking too happy about it . :nono:
View attachment 754118

Good morning 9Bear, they are looking a bit soggy this morning. The beauty of the bags is the constant run off makes the soggy condition short lived. They will bounce back..
@Feenix Now that I have my living soil on the go would you add Mycorrhizae to the mix ??

Sure would, always room for mycos.:d5:

View attachment 754115

Northern Lights, 3 week old? maybe 4 or 5. I forget!

Here's my NLxBB at week 11, I think?? She never auto'ed, and I'm not one to just kill a plant, especially with how much seeds cost!! She's roughly 31" wide, lots of chutes and such.. Maybe 15-18" tall?? I keep telling myself to take some clones but I need to get my veggies outside to free up some space in the humi-domes, on top of me needing to start my outdoor autos!! This is my first BIG photo-period (3rd overall), so I'm excited to get the net on this bitch and flatten her out!!!

Attachments

• 20170525_063844.jpg
    20170525_063844.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 20170525_063853.jpg
    20170525_063853.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20170525_063858.jpg
    20170525_063858.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 49
Here's my NLxBB at week 11, I think?? She never auto'ed, and I'm not one to just kill a plant, especially with how much seeds cost!! She's roughly 31" wide, lots of chutes and such.. Maybe 15-18" tall?? I keep telling myself to take some clones but I need to get my veggies outside to free up some space in the humi-domes, on top of me needing to start my outdoor autos!! This is my first BIG photo-period (3rd overall), so I'm excited to get the net on this bitch and flatten her out!!!

Just like the Amnesia I grew, it kept thinking 'surely this week she will flower,' but she kept stretching, and stretching.... I finally cut it down just before 90 days. Ours NL's look a lot alike, good to know that NL is stable that way.

Just like the Amnesia I grew, it kept thinking 'surely this week she will flower,' but she kept stretching, and stretching.... I finally cut it down just before 90 days. Ours NL's look a lot alike, good to know that NL is stable that way.

At first, I had thought about it, but when you're invested 4+ weeks and all of the other plants have shown sex, I didn't want to just toss it, especially with it's vigor initially.. I slowed it down with topping and bending, but other than that, some water and beneficial teas.. She looks even better in person!! Not a single shitty leaf!!! Super stable strain, and hands-down, one of my favorites!!

I noticed the roots were far smaller on Amnesia than they were on Freeze Berry. I used Root 66 on the FB, but not the A. So I added it back into my rez this time, it's hard to tell if it's working or not. I want to get some mammoth P next. That with my new Green Planet nutes should fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back