Status
Not open for further replies.
Morn.

How's hybrid hempy going?
She is nearing her end. Last one standing lol.
She has some weight to her.
1495710079241235487153.jpg

Attachments

• 1495710641441-1092035957.jpg
    1495710641441-1092035957.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 42
Congrats to your daughter and she'll be fine @iampepe. Just take a few more puffs on that double grape and relax. I see my daughter off to college this coming Tuesday for the summer session. Told her don't get her MRS degree before completing what she is wanting to become.
I said the same thing, she graduated from a big 10 college early with way better grades than I got!

why thank you good sir, looked like it had some good info on it!
Oh guess what?! I got home this morning and my missus was awake, we got talking and before I even mentioned the vape, she said imagine if we used a vaporiser...! I was like holy fuck I'm so happy you brought that up.
Anyway I showed her a picture, she asked what the price was, annnnd she said YES! But not till next week, there's a few things for bubba she wants to get this week, so come Tuesday
Next week Ima buy this bad boy!!:pighug:
Aww yeah boi!

View attachment 754099
860w of sheer cmh terror!

f6
Nice brother! Good to see you finally got one that wasn't broken! That'll come in handy against these pommies shortly

why thank you good sir, looked like it had some good info on it!
Oh guess what?! I got home this morning and my missus was awake, we got talking and before I even mentioned the vape, she said imagine if we used a vaporiser...! I was like holy fuck I'm so happy you brought that up.
Anyway I showed her a picture, she asked what the price was, annnnd she said YES! But not till next week, there's a few things for bubba she wants to get this week, so come Tuesday
Next week Ima buy this bad boy!!:pighug:

Nice brother! Good to see you finally got one that wasn't broken! That'll come in handy against these pommies shortly
And you didn't even have to buy her flowers . :rofl:

I said the same thing, she graduated from a big 10 college early with way better grades than I got!
Hmmm I might be closer to me than most. Big ten talks over here. Grats on daughter.
I live in a big 10 town lol.

I need a cat, I woke up to the sounds of rodents chewing on stuff in the wall. I won't use poison, so I guess I need a cat! I just don't particularly care for cats. that's a small problem.

I have ten or so laid out already, I tried cheese, peanut butter, and angel food cake so far. I keep losing my bait, I think they figured out the traps. I also tried a sonic emitter, but they didn't seem to mind it much. I'm buying some new traps that are the old school wooden kind. The plastic jaws are not working.

Electric traps. I had the same issue with the plastic snap jaw style where the mice were to small or something to trip it and were taking the bait. Electric ones are a little more, but the thing (for me at least) just works. And super easy to get the dead mouse out and reset for the next.

fdc440ad-e6d8-45e1-bdf1-c5dba4483dc1.jpg._CB289960081__SL300__.jpg

Gooooood morning AFN!!!
:baked:
a9f425c5b74f42205769988818579b8a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back