Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure does help to strengthen them.

I'm sure that the filter with fan that came with the cabinet work okay. I'm to lazy to do maths to grow a plant. Lol!

It's not air refreshment I'm looking for. I just feel like there should be a bit of movement of leaves and branches. Before I started I read as much info I could find. Then I internalize that info and let instinct and logic in the mix. One of the "gut-feelings" I keep having after my first grow, is that I need to get the lady to think the bud sites are catching a breeze, so that she starts pumping them up to catch pollen that are transported by the wind.

I like gut-feelings. They serve me well.

Kinda need both, you're right.
The air does need to be exchanged, and the plants do need a bit of rustling from wind since they are pollenated by it. Probably makes the buds bigger.
Either way, happy growing!

I cant say for sure which girl it was. It had fallen off a branch during the chop. The high was stoney but not couch lock. It came in waves that got stronger and I just felt really relaxed. Cant wait to try some real cured bud! Oh Barbara ended up giving me 64 g of good bud plus 8 g of popcorn and 8g of trim for hash. Lucy will probably be jarred tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Crush that anxiety and stress

Hmm... I may have jarred a little too early. Hygrometers already reading above 80. Guess I should leave em out for the night?

Hmm... I may have jarred a little too early. Hygrometers already reading above 80. Guess I should leave em out for the night?

There's a great drying curing thread somewhere on the forums. You probably already have, though.
Hah! I almost said I'd check on them tomorrow fpr you since I get up at 4:00.
I'm delerious. Goodnight all. Well, west coast anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back