Status
Not open for further replies.
all i know is the biggest holes consistantly pull the biggest plants...one of the holes is only 5 feet across(1.5m) and it consistently pulls the least regardless of strain.
well you cant argue with that mate. or with anyone that can pull nearly 3clicks out a single bean lol.

we all know 2 TALKING HEADS better than 1....Dinafem MARK.....PlatinumLed TOM.....
times below
go5_2_web-large.jpg

Last edited:
blue dream, the lone ranger in the greenhouse, my....canary in a coal mine. She started as a tester in the window to see how long to keep seedlings in the solo intstas be for transplanting. It was so nice and warm I set her out, was going to let her finish in the solo, but just had to liberate her. She has been out in the greenhouse for a couple of weeks and every night in the mid to low 30'sF in the greenhouse. Blue Dream consistently kicks ass in my environment, one of me all time favs.
p1040620-jpg.753763

Right on. Blue Dream is fairly easy to get as street bud around here, and it's been great for my anxiety. Are you growing a photo or auto?

Right on. Blue Dream is fairly easy to get as street bud around here, and it's been great for my anxiety. Are you growing a photo or auto?
only autos a 66.5 N lat, lol. She is a very good daytime for me, real high with out palpitations or paranoia, great anti inflammatory circulation boost, settles down to a long motivational get stuff done relaxed working high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back