Status
Not open for further replies.
only autos a 66.5 N lat, lol. She is a very good daytime for me, real high with out palpitations or paranoia, great anti inflammatory circulation boost, settles down to a long motivational get stuff done relaxed working high

Ah, yeah. I forget that you're where you are sometimes, lol. And yeah, same effects for me. Kills my anxiety without turning me into a potato for the rest of the day.

Hey @mohawk warrior
Have you tried dipping a bud into some e juice and smoking it? I spelt some on my finger so I licked that shit.. hmmm taste so good, so I figure it must add some flavour the bud, going to try it now, let it dry over night
oh man I wouldn't be consuming that if its got nicotine in it...
as for the bud thing nah but there are flavor drop specifically for that.. u'd want to use the flavors they mix with the p.g. and v.g.

the plant already has so many different tastes and smells its pointless to add stuff but to each their own, lemme know if it taste fruity

Do it @guerillagrower#65 AFN ashes! Poms vs Aussies, not starting for another couple weeks
It would need to be a token entry as im still total newbie .....but i do like a challenge ......is it aussie rules ....pssssstt (do i need a criminal record )

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I just got back from a well known box store and I couldn't find my car with a hard rain coming down. I had already decided it was stolen before I finally found it. I got to stop going to the store stoned! :baked:

oh man I wouldn't be consuming that if its got nicotine in it...
as for the bud thing nah but there are flavor drop specifically for that.. u'd want to use the flavors they mix with the p.g. and v.g.

the plant already has so many different tastes and smells its pointless to add stuff but to each their own, lemme know if it taste fruity
It doesn't, kinda wouldn't make sense using it to quit ciggies if it did right haha?

Oh well atleast I wasn't the only person that thought of it, trust me I wouldn't normally ruin a perfectly good bud, but i just had a plentiful harvest so why not experiment a little I reckon, gonna try my hand at rosin to!! Gotta love photos..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back