Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @mohawk warrior
Have you tried dipping a bud into some e juice and smoking it? I spelt some on my finger so I licked that shit.. hmmm taste so good, so I figure it must add some flavour the bud, going to try it now, let it dry over night
Back in the day of smoking Reggie. I used to get some cheap weed like a $25 ounce and pour a bunch of blueberry nicotine e juice and smoke it in joints

It would need to be a token entry as im still total newbie .....but i do like a challenge ......is it aussie rules ....pssssstt (do i need a criminal record )

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Hey don't try piss in my pocket mate, I seen your first grow, might have been your first but you done a wicked job :cheers:
As for the rules, were all gonna get in a PM with a mod and sort that out then, as for the criminal record.. it'll probably help, but we're all totally innocent, promise :baby:

Hey don't try piss in my pocket mate, I seen your first grow, might have been your first but you done a wicked job :cheers:
As for the rules, were all gonna get in a PM with a mod and sort that out then, as for the criminal record.. it'll probably help, but we're all totally innocent, promise :baby:
We are all innocent lol.......well count me in then ....just tag me or pm and we can sort it out [emoji111] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Finally home. Hash time!

some moroccan hash
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back