Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have the wet weight of one plant and I left on quite a bit of leaf to dry slower. The smaller plant gave me ~300g wet... not sure what that might turn into dry. Thinking about turning one plant into hash as well. We'll see how she goes i guess.

Right on. From what I've heard, you end up with about a quarter of what your wet yield was. My plant gave me 302g wet weight, which came out to about 75g dry, so seems pretty close.

Right on. From what I've heard, you end up with about a quarter of what your wet yield was. My plant gave me 302g wet weight, which came out to about 75g dry, so seems pretty close.
I'd be very happy with that. All my nugs came to 301g so we're really close. Obviously the strain has a lot to do with it I'm sure. Thanks for sharing that. It'll be interesting to see what I get. :d5:

Just on my break atm, I'll tell you what it's called once I get back to my work station, I'm guessing the cotton is a wick so yeah wick fed, I don't know what rda or rdta is?
I just didn't know if it was recommended to clean before your next refil, witch I won't, I wonder what berry and strawberry cheesecake will taste like
View attachment 753753 View attachment 753754

How old are those little babies have they even popped there heads up yet? It's going to be an ocean of green with that amount!
4 days, more than 1/2 have their head up, the rest are working on it

I'd be very happy with that. All my nugs came to 301g so we're really close. Obviously the strain has a lot to do with it I'm sure. Thanks for sharing that. It'll be interesting to see what I get. :d5:

Sure thing. And yeah, I'm pretty happy with my yield as well. Was hoping for more, but aren't we all? It'll definitely get me through to my next harvest, which is all that matters. And I mostly vape, so I can get about a month of use out of an ounce of flower, then turn around and make coconut oil with the vaped bud and make a few dozen cookies. Gotta make it stretch!

Have you sampled any yet? I've probably asked you before... stoner brain... :pass:
Is that a trick question? Of course I have!
I got 7 ounces, put two oz of heads away to cure minimal 3 months, two oz of B grade buds curing for 2months, an ounce of average buds that'll cure for a month, and I smoked 2oz straight away, I've never had cured weed so I thought Ima try it at all different stages

Is that a trick question? Of course I have!
I got 7 ounces, put two oz of heads away to cure minimal 3 months, two oz of B grade buds curing for 2months, an ounce of average buds that'll cure for a month, and I smoked 2oz straight away, I've never had cured weed so I thought Ima try it at all different stages
Good call. I was gonna try something like that, see where I like it and such.

oh I did end up getting that package from the vault but waaaayyyyyyy later on like super sketchy late...
so I have skywalker auto's the 3 seeds that came were hella tiny where should I post that when the time come anywhere and tag them? I may just try them outdoors, super late I know but shit happened
never got that shit from GH though

@budelee

Thanks, I definitely do already! Got a pair of HSO Blue Dream Auto coming up next, then I'm gonna be making a pretty big (for me, at least) Mephisto order. Beary White, Sour Livers & Skystomper. Veerry excited to try them all out. :smoking:
blue dream, the lone ranger in the greenhouse, my....canary in a coal mine. She started as a tester in the window to see how long to keep seedlings in the solo intstas be for transplanting. It was so nice and warm I set her out, was going to let her finish in the solo, but just had to liberate her. She has been out in the greenhouse for a couple of weeks and every night in the mid to low 30'sF in the greenhouse. Blue Dream consistently kicks ass in my environment, one of me all time favs.
P1040620.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back