Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all!! How's everyone?

Just jarred up my first harvest a few hours ago. Pulled a little over 2.5oz. :biggrin: Now I just gotta wait for it to cure. Had a little test for a wake-n-bake, and it's already super smooth. :thumbsup: Smells really strongly of honeydew melon, which is definitely not the scent I was expecting, but I'm not complaining, either. For a first time experience, I'm sold on the drying-in-paper-bags method.
@stepside for the winn on that one for me

@stepside for the winn on that one for me

Yeah man. I took a few hours and read through the Drying in a Brown Bag method in the Drying & Curing section and it all looked legit. I might have jarred a *bit* drier than optimal, but it was my own fault. I initially jarred yesterday evening but they reached 73% RH a few hours afterward, so I put them back into the bags overnight to dry a little more. When I re-jarred them today they read 55%, but I'm fairly confident things will even out with time.

Just jarred up my first harvest a few hours ago. Pulled a little over 2.5oz. :biggrin: Now I just gotta wait for it to cure. Had a little test for a wake-n-bake, and it's already super smooth. :thumbsup: Smells really strongly of honeydew melon, which is definitely not the scent I was expecting, but I'm not complaining, either. For a first time experience, I'm sold on the drying-in-paper-bags method.
Nice man. Gonna check on mine drying when I get home. Probably jarring today or tomorrow! First time as well! :pass:

cheers ANTiFA, enjoy your first harvest! what ya growing next?

well, those little solo instartansplanters in the pic be bearing the greenhouse crop, and greenhouse is fully potted waiting for transplants, and darn boat won't start, yet
spark plugs... drain the gas/ oil.... buy a merc.

Yeah man. I took a few hours and read through the Drying in a Brown Bag method in the Drying & Curing section and it all looked legit. I might have jarred a *bit* drier than optimal, but it was my own fault. I initially jarred yesterday evening but they reached 73% RH a few hours afterward, so I put them back into the bags overnight to dry a little more. When I re-jarred them today they read 55%, but I'm fairly confident things will even out with time.
if u wanna add moisture back take a fan leaf and put it in the jar for a lil bit
otherwise slow but steady .... hardest part is the wait

what are you using lemme see a pic... is it like a wick fed one? are you using a rda/ rdta?
it wont kill u to use a new juice regardless the setup if its ur first switch you get good combos that way

but I know sum people who clean there stuff every go they just have multiple tanks.... less gunk and stuff = more flavor, but they are using ridiculous watts
Just on my break atm, I'll tell you what it's called once I get back to my work station, I'm guessing the cotton is a wick so yeah wick fed, I don't know what rda or rdta is?
I just didn't know if it was recommended to clean before your next refil, witch I won't, I wonder what berry and strawberry cheesecake will taste like
IMG_2745.JPG
IMG_2747.JPG

well, those little solo instartansplanters in the pic be bearing the greenhouse crop, and greenhouse is fully potted waiting for transplants, and darn boat won't start, yet
How old are those little babies have they even popped there heads up yet? It's going to be an ocean of green with that amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back