Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 753704

When you combust weed it burns all the plant material with it. The stuff we want is 95% on the outside in the trichomes. So burning the leaves create additional fumes that are actually toxic (way less than tobacco, but still). When you inhale, your lung surface will be used to absorb both the unneeded (and unwanted) fumes, as well as the good stuff. If you vaporize the plant material remains untouched. You only inhale the vaporized trichomes on the outside. Since its only those trichomes you'll be inhaling, more lung surface can be used to absorb the thc and cbd and terpenes: you'll get stoned quicker. On top off that, and this is the biggest gain, when you combust, the weed burns while you aren't inhaling...it just drifts away into the air. When you vape there's way much waste in that way (depends a bit on convection or conduction and the position of the oven, how much it keeps heating, Firefly 2 for example, immediately is cool the moment you stop inhaling - a very efficient little device that is)
:woohoo:

I'm chearing you on! Convince your lady! Let me know what she said and be sure to let me know if the extreme was worth your money. I'd love to read your opinion!
:greenthumb:
Man where was you the other day when I needed answers like this!
Good info, it all makes sense now you've explained it like that dude, we need to stop talking about this vaporiser! I can feel myself wanting to place a sneaky order :eyebrows:

Can you upload that picture as an thumbnail or something? I can't click on it to expand it, I'm on my phone..

good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners....View attachment 753729 just waiting on sprouts and trying to get the boat running, electrical probs, big sigh.
Damn son! That's a window I'd like to look through any day! Haven't seen you in awhile trail! I'm guessing all the snows gone for you to be taking the boat out? How's the green house coming along, I'm sure you said you were prepping that a few months ago?

I clean it when I change cotton/ coils every 3 tanks or so... you'll swap cotton b4 coils
depending on your setup....
Wait you need to replace the cotton and coils?
I didn't know this!

But what I actually meant was, I've vaped all the berry e-juice, now I want to try the strawberry cheesecake juice. Should I..
A) wash and refill with new juice
Or
B) just refill with new juice?

youd think there would be a cut off at a certain point though. do you reckon theyd get any bigger in a 3mx3m space? seen a few folk experiment with autos saying after 5gal it never made a difference.roots must work differently photos/autos. bangin plant aswell btw. ill never get one even close without emigrating but i can dream : ).

all i know is the biggest holes consistantly pull the biggest plants...one of the holes is only 5 feet across(1.5m) and it consistently pulls the least regardless of strain.

Damn son! That's a window I'd like to look through any day! Haven't seen you in awhile trail! I'm guessing all the snows gone for you to be taking the boat out? How's the green house coming along, I'm sure you said you were prepping that a few months ago?

I didn't know this!

But what I actually meant was, I've vaped all the berry e-juice, now I want to try the strawberry cheesecake juice. Should I..
Or

what are you using lemme see a pic... is it like a wick fed one? are you using a rda/ rdta?
it wont kill u to use a new juice regardless the setup if its ur first switch you get good combos that way

but I know sum people who clean there stuff every go they just have multiple tanks.... less gunk and stuff = more flavor, but they are using ridiculous watts

just topped mine up and forgot to close the juice drip... what a mess, feck!!! ohhh and I was mixing juices... apple kiwi melon soooo good

Last edited:

I didn't know this!

Or
well, those little solo instartansplanters in the pic be bearing the greenhouse crop, and greenhouse is fully potted waiting for transplants, and darn boat won't start, yet

Afternoon all!! How's everyone?

Just jarred up my first harvest a few hours ago. Pulled a little over 2.5oz. :biggrin: Now I just gotta wait for it to cure. Had a little test for a wake-n-bake, and it's already super smooth. :thumbsup: Smells really strongly of honeydew melon, which is definitely not the scent I was expecting, but I'm not complaining, either. For a first time experience, I'm sold on the drying-in-paper-bags method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back