Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i have a problem............i have more pics of tea than weeds.
you right,its only the cup that changes.
tea.jpg

:pighug:

Here's some vibes I found...they're supposed to be good. Just show them to her!

:vibes:

Seriously, use the health thing! Vapen is way healthier. Also: it gets you high with less weed! It much more efficient! So in a few months you'll have earned it back in cutting down your dosage. I'm serious!
You use less weed? Sheeiittt all the more reason to buy one! We are burning an ounce a week at the moment, no big deal but if I can cut back with out sacrificing my high then I'm all for it, I'll ask her when she wakes up, hopefully I'll have the extreme Q being shipped to my door in a few hours.. please say yes, please say yes!

oh wow. just made up my first bucket of dutch pro. full dose of everything + my extras is 780ppm compared to 2300ppm for my atami nutes. im going to take this as a sign of much higher quality and pray it gives me some results in my final week. it also explains why i see people sticking to 600ppm all the way through. no chance you could do that with atami, ive had mine feeding steadily at up to 1800ppm and was baffled how people stick so low. turns out my nutes are shit. yaay. every days a school day : )

aussie give her a lil back rub, food in the tummy... slip her the D ... lmao then ask

hehehe just thought of this.. 3 rabbis walk into a bar, whats it called.
MITZVAH

And I will do just that! Besides giving her the D, it's um.. that time, you know what I mean.
I'm that serious about getting this vape though I might even head into the unknown world of.. what's it called again..?? Oh right, house cleaning!
:crying:

Good afternoon everyone. Had to take some time to clear my mind this morning so I enjoyed the lake and caught a few trout. Now to catch up on LS and threads.
View attachment 753707
What'd you get? Some rainbows?
kinda jealous of your little setup, pizza, bong ahh I likey!!

You use less weed? Sheeiittt all the more reason to buy one! We are burning an ounce a week at the moment, no big deal but if I can cut back with out sacrificing my high then I'm all for it, I'll ask her when she wakes up, hopefully I'll have the extreme Q being shipped to my door in a few hours.. please say yes, please say yes!
031CA4A6-62E6-4773-96BE-F5BBAD7ABD96-1660-000004372B482F25.png

When you combust weed it burns all the plant material with it. The stuff we want is 95% on the outside in the trichomes. So burning the leaves create additional fumes that are actually toxic (way less than tobacco, but still). When you inhale, your lung surface will be used to absorb both the unneeded (and unwanted) fumes, as well as the good stuff. If you vaporize the plant material remains untouched. You only inhale the vaporized trichomes on the outside. Since its only those trichomes you'll be inhaling, more lung surface can be used to absorb the thc and cbd and terpenes: you'll get stoned quicker. On top off that, and this is the biggest gain, when you combust, the weed burns while you aren't inhaling...it just drifts away into the air. When you vape there's way much waste in that way (depends a bit on convection or conduction and the position of the oven, how much it keeps heating, Firefly 2 for example, immediately is cool the moment you stop inhaling - a very efficient little device that is)
:woohoo:

I'm chearing you on! Convince your lady! Let me know what she said and be sure to let me know if the extreme was worth your money. I'd love to read your opinion!
:greenthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back