Status
Not open for further replies.
on me 2nd cuppa so im starting to come round a bit.i forgot to put labels on the jars,its orange crack or fantasmo express.think its the fantasmo though.
:pighug:
worst when you got different pheno's and such lmao guessing game to the max

Hope it helps? Dude that was a boss reply man! Max rep to you sir!
Unfortunately having never used any vaporisers I can't really answer some of the questions, I think I found the right one for me, it's from arizer, desk top unit, just putting off buying it for a week incase something else pops up or I find bad reviews.
Have you come in contact with this vape before?
http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/extreme-q-vaporizer.html

a banner would be the way to go, thanks man!

That's the one I've picked out! How long have you owned yours? And what the hell is a "whip" I love the fact it comes with a remote, like my lazy ass needs to be anymore lazy hahaha

Well, you're welcome! And the extreme q is a vape I have on my wanted list! I have heard very good things about it. But, being Dutch, I'm waiting for a discount offer.... :rofl:

If you treated your weed like you did your cuppa' chances are you would of remembered to label those jars! :crying:
nahhhhh he drinks the same tea always labels would be moot

****chuckling at the dutch joke up there****

Well, you're welcome! And the extreme q is a vape I have on my wanted list! I have heard very good things about it. But, being Dutch, I'm waiting for a discount offer.... :rofl:
I just checked the AFN reviews on it, everyone said good stuff about it, so I'm 100% sold, now time to work up the nerve to ask the boss lady.. wish me luck!

Ever wonder why my photos get so big? Minimum 2meterX2meter hworked holes per plant for photos.

34+ foot circumference and 6 feet tall on the average DP Blueberry, 90oz dry
View attachment 753658

@mohawk warrior - Please do tell more about the garlic honey treatment.

@budelee - :D :D
youd think there would be a cut off at a certain point though. do you reckon theyd get any bigger in a 3mx3m space? seen a few folk experiment with autos saying after 5gal it never made a difference.roots must work differently photos/autos. bangin plant aswell btw. ill never get one even close without emigrating but i can dream : ).

I just checked the AFN reviews on it, everyone said good stuff about it, so I'm 100% sold, now time to work up the nerve to ask the boss lady.. wish me luck!

Here's some vibes I found...they're supposed to be good. Just show them to her!

:vibes:

Seriously, use the health thing! Vapen is way healthier. Also: it gets you high with less weed! It much more efficient! So in a few months you'll have earned it back in cutting down your dosage. I'm serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back