Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers ANTiFA, enjoy your first harvest! what ya growing next?

Thanks, I definitely do already! Got a pair of HSO Blue Dream Auto coming up next, then I'm gonna be making a pretty big (for me, at least) Mephisto order. Beary White, Sour Livers & Skystomper. Veerry excited to try them all out. :smoking:

if u wanna add moisture back take a fan leaf and put it in the jar for a lil bit
otherwise slow but steady .... hardest part is the wait

If I had any fan leaves left I'd have done exactly that. All the foliage that isn't buds has been dehydrated, powdered and scattered on my lawn. :)

spark plugs... drain the gas/ oil.... buy a merc.
hahaha, got to get the neighbor to bring a good battery over, then check starter relay if batt won't do it. 9yr old yamaha F60, I'm sure it's gonna be minor, 2 months of clear blazing sun weather is now windy rainy/snowy otherwise i'd be down at the boat mess'n with it. Crap weather supposed to hang for a few days. I so glad I'm germinating the greenhouse crop in the window and not in the greenhouse. Guess I've learned this lesson, always does this right around planting time.

Nice. What kinda yield did you end up with? On top of my 2.5ish oz. bud I got about 4 oz of trim I'm gonna be turning into dry ice hash as soon as my bags arrive.
I only have the wet weight of one plant and I left on quite a bit of leaf to dry slower. The smaller plant gave me ~300g wet... not sure what that might turn into dry. Thinking about turning one plant into hash as well. We'll see how she goes i guess.

Just on my break atm, I'll tell you what it's called once I get back to my work station, I'm guessing the cotton is a wick so yeah wick fed, I don't know what rda or rdta is?
I just didn't know if it was recommended to clean before your next refil, witch I won't, I wonder what berry and strawberry cheesecake will taste like
View attachment 753753 View attachment 753754

How old are those little babies have they even popped there heads up yet? It's going to be an ocean of green with that amount!
well actualy the wick fed ones are kinda like a nylon string I'm thinking your mod may have iterchangable coils/prebuilts that youll need to swap out...you'll know when you take it apart... yeah vaping can be a bit tricky with the lingo basically it all refers to the tank part theres probably some knew ones by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back