Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking for 3rd world move to Maine.. we got ticks bigger than most household pets and weed is legal.. what more could you want??? Oh yeah somewhere near 80" of snow this year.. don't forget that
Does Maine have weed stores that sell everything imaginable?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

COL-NE9UsAQtfCK.jpg

:yeah:

Suppose I can start some bagseed however they aren't Auto's and well, I would like Autos to be the priority in the tent,
Always complained that space was the issue... and that I did not have the luxury of growing regular seeds in my tiny cabinet
No excuses now but I dont know.
by July I should have a pretty good idea on what I will be doing

Anyhow had a smoke on my harvest after a 1 week cure, and I must say, that is some lit weed, Might be smoking more than what I have been in the past
Don't do it! We are in the same boat man, just wait for your new seeds, that's what I'm doing, or start some bagseeds and when the auto beans arrive chuck the bagseeds outdoors and forget about them

Is that one or two plants? I'm still shocked you got that outta your first grow man geez

are you saying you live in a 3rd world country? I thought it was just an expression lol
Why would you have to be skilled? I barely made it through school, what degree are you studying dude?
Yeah man, I'm from South Africa so basically we are 3rd world - and we have just been downgraded to junk status :d5:well done government
I am studying Supply Chain Management which is a NQF8 so once that is done I can apply,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back