Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose I can start some bagseed however they aren't Auto's and well, I would like Autos to be the priority in the tent,
Always complained that space was the issue... and that I did not have the luxury of growing regular seeds in my tiny cabinet
No excuses now but I dont know.
by July I should have a pretty good idea on what I will be doing

Anyhow had a smoke on my harvest after a 1 week cure, and I must say, that is some lit weed, Might be smoking more than what I have been in the past
That's awesome man! Nice to see you're enjoying the hard work you put into her! I tried some popcorn bud fresh and it just gave me a headache haha!

If you're looking for 3rd world move to Maine.. we got ticks bigger than most household pets and weed is legal.. what more could you want??? Oh yeah somewhere near 80" of snow this year.. don't forget that
Green card would be my best bet for that - I prefer my lions and zebra in my backyard.
Not to mention in winter can run around the beach in vest and boardshorts.
Doubt I will be good at handling the snow...

Problem is Aussieland isn't 3rd world, just isolated , and your guys customs/border security is also something to behold,
Was looking into NZ/Aus as possible Migration options, but unfortunately I am not a skilled kid, so that is put on hold until I complete my degree.
are you saying you live in a 3rd world country? I thought it was just an expression lol
Why would you have to be skilled? I barely made it through school, what degree are you studying dude?

image.jpeg
Who's got bush to show? Anybody??
did somebody say bush???
image.jpeg

That's awesome man! Nice to see you're enjoying the hard work you put into her! I tried some popcorn bud fresh and it just gave me a headache haha!
I know that feeling, didnt even let my girl dry for 2 days, took a small bud, tried to crush that thing in the grinder, was wet wet, through it in the oven for a while, and tried to smoke that... Worst tasting weed I thought to myself didnt take more than 2 pulls and I tossed it, thankfully after a nice dry she smokes a helluva lot better,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back