Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd world problems I tell ya
Don't worry brother your not alone, being so far away from all the breeders down here in Aus, I ordered seeds 2 weeks ago, I don't get a tracking number or anything so I literally have to wait 28days before I can message the seed bank asking for a refund, thing is I have a poor grow going on atm, I'd really like to rip it up and start again but oh wait.. no seeds for another week atleast!

Don't worry brother your not alone, being so far away from all the breeders down here in Aus, I ordered seeds 2 weeks ago, I don't get a tracking number or anything so I literally have to wait 28days before I can message the seed bank asking for a refund, thing is I have a poor grow going on atm, I'd really like to rip it up and start again but oh wait.. no seeds for another week atleast!

Sorry to hear that. Really enjoy white rhino smoke.

Problem is Aussieland isn't 3rd world, just isolated , and your guys customs/border security is also something to behold,
Was looking into NZ/Aus as possible Migration options, but unfortunately I am not a skilled kid, so that is put on hold until I complete my degree.

Problem is Aussieland isn't 3rd world, just isolated , and your guys customs/border security is also something to behold,
Was looking into NZ/Aus as possible Migration options, but unfortunately I am not a skilled kid, so that is put on hold until I complete my degree.
If you're looking for 3rd world move to Maine.. we got ticks bigger than most household pets and weed is legal.. what more could you want??? Oh yeah somewhere near 80" of snow this year.. don't forget that

Suppose I can start some bagseed however they aren't Auto's and well, I would like Autos to be the priority in the tent,
Always complained that space was the issue... and that I did not have the luxury of growing regular seeds in my tiny cabinet
No excuses now but I dont know.
by July I should have a pretty good idea on what I will be doing

Anyhow had a smoke on my harvest after a 1 week cure, and I must say, that is some lit weed, Might be smoking more than what I have been in the past

Bwahahahahha... Tell me thats not a stoned dog!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
she missed the bed that belongsto the yorkie!!! Aweee feck........, hey @tobe i cant find the stoned dog thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back