Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I did. Got out of control quickly. I have a freshwater nano now. A lot less expensive!!!
Got two zoa frags in mail order, put them in quarentine but they have never opened in 5 days. Other zoa same order are doing good. You can see a little red dot inside, but no polyps.

Hey hey grobro. Yep, needs some more N. She's looking good though! :pass:
Man at this stage of the grow it is day and night, really expecting some good things from this girl, albeit she is in a smaller pot, about half the size of the 3 gallon I ran last time.

Started spraying one of the lower branches with 18ppm CS solution, twice a day, lets see if I can get her to give me some nanners...
(will research STS for next project)

Got 2 more of these NL seeds I would like to retain, so yeah, would be nice to get a small seed run going

Got a number of seeds to cross the ocean, however over 1 month to get some delivered is crazy.so yeah probably going to start one of the last two seeds tomorrow so I can start a perp grow going, got to fill a 4x4 tent and 400w cobs, space is totally under utilised, which is kinda bad.
Got 1 Auto in there with two clones that are starting to root / first week growth after cloning

I hope Im not changing the subject on you, but I need advice on curing.. I messed up the first time, so I need to clear something up. I hung two trees for 7 days (as per a 60% RH in room). Once in the jar, one of them was at 70%, which is fine, I can burp it down. But the other went straight to the jars at 64%. Do I continue to burp the 64% down or keep it in the jar without opening it for a week or two? This is my main question, when I burp it down to 65%, do I keep the jar closed without burping for two weeks? Or do I burp briefly during the period between 65%-60% ? I appreciate any input you might have on this phase of curing. Thanks so much.

Man at this stage of the grow it is day and night, really expecting some good things from this girl, albeit she is in a smaller pot, about half the size of the 3 gallon I ran last time.

Started spraying one of the lower branches with 18ppm CS solution, twice a day, lets see if I can get her to give me some nanners...
(will research STS for next project)

Got 2 more of these NL seeds I would like to retain, so yeah, would be nice to get a small seed run going

Got a number of seeds to cross the ocean, however over 1 month to get some delivered is crazy.so yeah probably going to start one of the last two seeds tomorrow so I can start a perp grow going, got to fill a 4x4 tent and 400w cobs, space is totally under utilised, which is kinda bad.
Got 1 Auto in there with two clones that are starting to root / first week growth after cloning
Sometimes strains seem to prefer smaller pots. I think it was @Frankthetank (could be wrong) that I saw mention a strain seemed to be liking the smaller pot. And of course your lights will be killing it!
A month for seeds!? Damn!

Geez @Heavily Medicated way to pick a topic I barely know anything about haha, your PH in the right area?
List your parameters? Have you checked they are all correct?
What about your lighting? Is it penetrating right down to them?
Wait I just remembered you said others from Ye same order have opened.. so your climate must be okay hmmmm

I hope Im not changing the subject on you, but I need advice on curing.. I messed up the first time, so I need to clear something up. I hung two trees for 7 days (as per a 60% RH in room). Once in the jar, one of them was at 70%, which is fine, I can burp it down. But the other went straight to the jars at 64%. Do I continue to burp the 64% down or keep it in the jar without opening it for a week or two? This is my main question, when I burp it down to 65%, do I keep the jar closed without burping for two weeks? Or do I burp briefly during the period between 65%-60% ? I appreciate any input you might have on this phase of curing. Thanks so much.
I might not be correct but... I let mine dry to past where I want it.. probably around 50-55 then jar it and let it set for two or three days and check.. if it comes back up good..then I burp. If not I throw in a boveda and let that bring it up

Sometimes strains seem to prefer smaller pots. I think it was @Frankthetank (could be wrong) that I saw mention a strain seemed to be liking the smaller pot. And of course your lights will be killing it!
A month for seeds!? Damn!
3rd world problems I tell ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back