Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it! We are in the same boat man, just wait for your new seeds, that's what I'm doing, or start some bagseeds and when the auto beans arrive chuck the bagseeds outdoors and forget about them

Is that one or two plants? I'm still shocked you got that outta your first grow man geez
Would through em outdoors, but our Constitutional court has to pass the final verdict on legalization for home use.
I got excited when the high court ruled it is an invasion of privacy and some such and the high court ruled in favor of home use.
People are still getting locked up though, but are using that ruling from the high court, and get released, and upon the constitutional ruling come July will things be taken further / thrown out

Yeah man, I'm from South Africa so basically we are 3rd world - and we have just been downgraded to junk status :d5:well done government
I am studying Supply Chain Management which is a NQF8 so once that is done I can apply,
what makes it 3rd world? You have everything we have? I thought 3rd world was like no internet, no running water ect ect..?
Do you need a degree of some sort before applying to come here?
Sorry about the questions I don't know much being stuck in my isolated country haha

What paraphernalia would you recommend someone for dabs without the proper equipment?
I have a few ways your welcome to try.

If you smile from a bong, pack some bud, then your dab, then bud on top.
By placing the dab in the middle of two layers of bud, it will stop it from combusting and releasing all the goodness into the air, in stead the cherry from your bud heats it up, giving you a smooth hit of the dab.

I also use two butter knives heated up, place your dab on and boom! To catch the smoke cut the bottom off a fizzy bottle and suck through that

what makes it 3rd world? You have everything we have? I thought 3rd world was like no internet, no running water ect ect..?
Do you need a degree of some sort before applying to come here?
Sorry about the questions I don't know much being stuck in my isolated country haha
Basically we got all that but, 25% of the country is unemployed and poverty is high.
Economic growth is slow
Yeah going to need a degree in a non skilled position to get the required number of points, unless you like a artisan then you pretty much set or direct family
Why take on an average joe to try help bolster the community?

I have a few ways your welcome to try.

If you smile from a bong, pack some bud, then your dab, then bud on top.
By placing the dab in the middle of two layers of bud, it will stop it from combusting and releasing all the goodness into the air, in stead the cherry from your bud heats it up, giving you a smooth hit of the dab.

I also use two butter knives heated up, place your dab on and boom! To catch the smoke cut the bottom off a fizzy bottle and suck through that
Thank you. Was thinking of making some to try
I think the bong method will suitme nicely, thanks.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Basically we got all that but, 25% of the country is unemployed and poverty is high.
Economic growth is slow
Yeah going to need a degree in a non skilled position to get the required number of points, unless you like a artisan then you pretty much set or direct family
Why take on an average joe to try help bolster the community?
well just googled 3rd world, my definition was way off haha.
Do you have much longer to go with your degree bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back