Status
Not open for further replies.
What paraphernalia would you recommend someone for dabs without the proper equipment?
Back in the day i used a spoon, a two liter bottle or water bottle in a pinch , and the burner on the stove. And a paper clip or dab tool

Start warming a spoon on the stove till red hot .

Use a plastic 2 liter with bottom cut of to breath smoke through

Get a dab ready on paper clip

Then set the spoon down of the stove and get your dab drop it in and use bottle to funnel smoke to you lungs

Thank you. Was thinking of making some to try
I think the bong method will suitme nicely, thanks.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Lol " if you smile from a bong" hahahaha :crying:
I crack myself up sometimes, *smoke* from a bong.

I have a ritual I do every time before bed and it goes a little something like, pack bud, pack hash, pack bud, and top it off with a little more hash on top... see you later goodnight:thumbsup:
I think you will start doing this more often now, just wait till you get that first hit, it's like smoking a normal bong but with a supercharger or a turbo running at 22psi boost

we all know 2 TALKING HEADS better than 1.....Dinafem MARK.....PlatinumLed TOM...
times below
go5_2_web-large.jpg

Back in the day i used a spoon, a two liter bottle or water bottle in a pinch , and the burner on the stove. And a paper clip or dab tool

Start warming a spoon on the stove till red hot .

Use a plastic 2 liter with bottom cut of to breath smoke through

Get a dab ready on paper clip

Then set the spoon down of the stove and get your dab drop it in and use bottle to funnel smoke to you lungs
This sounds like something I'd have tried back in the day. I feel like I'd just burn the house down(somehow) trying this now. :crying:

Lol " if you smile from a bong" hahahaha :crying:
I crack myself up sometimes, *smoke* from a bong.

I have a ritual I do every time before bed and it goes a little something like, pack bud, pack hash, pack bud, and top it off with a little more hash on top... see you later goodnight:thumbsup:
I think you will start doing this more often now, just wait till you get that first hit, it's like smoking a normal bong but with a supercharger or a turbo running at 22psi boost
Haha, I figured that's what you meant (or something like that). I like your ritual... I may use this!

Well my river trip to the village was an abort. DEAD battery, threw a long charge on it and it's holding. But, today the sky is not holding back, dumping rain, forget boating, even though I need the supplies after being camp bound for break up(ice go and snow melt). So, @archie gemmill , today it's tea, outta coffee.
P1040627.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back