Status
Not open for further replies.
mate,my mother in law is that much of a non pothead that she found my grinder (that looks like a 6 shot revolver barrel) full of stinking weed, and thought i had a gun in the house! no notice of the smell but was ready to phone the polis untill her dad clicked on and covered for me. shes a nightmare. turns up unanounced every other day. caught me in the attic 3 times recently. she still thinks stoners are junkies and that its illegal for a good reson. ive got no chance of ever changing her mind. funny thing is shes never seen me not stoned in 5 fuckin years but shes that daft that shes never noticed. ahh the joys of the mother in laws lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I don't think I would deal well with a person like that!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is 22 days worth of stretch to two different strains
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
an XL strain
image.jpeg
a medium strain..

You have to spray several times over a couple weeks. Although CS works, STS ( Silver Thiosulphate ) works much better, produces more pollen and you only need to spray one time. The materials are cheap and there is a thread on AFN on how to make it. check it out!

Can you run a colloidal silver solution at 18ppm to try get the plant to make some nanners?
I read that the recommended is at around 30ppm+
Could I do like a spraying throughout the day on my girl to get them nanners?

Depends alot on light intensity. Too much and they won't stretch too little and they don't stop
Yeah I was thinking that so I put the shorties on the outside and raised the light some.......We'll see I guess. Don't know what I would do without you AFNers. I'm guessing the light could have been to close because I have a couple with the claw and I haven't really fed them at all, I've been afraid I would kill em...lol

its brutal man. i hate the way britain works like. we pay for these people to live

ill be starting 2 auto ultimates in nft in about 4 weeks. ill enter with one of them if i can?
Yeah man works the same here, I pay around $300 in tax a week, my blood boils when I imagine those scum of the earth collecting their benefits that my government took off me!! Mean while my missus gets $85 because I earn "to much" pfft what a joke!

Yeah man that shouldn't be a problem I just need you to pop over to the Aussie home thread tag 912greenskell let him know your keen

Can you run a colloidal silver solution at 18ppm to try get the plant to make some nanners?
I read that the recommended is at around 30ppm+
Could I do like a spraying throughout the day on my girl to get them nanners?
I actually have been wanting to try this because you know seeds ain't cheap...........can you just spray one bud or do you have to do the whole plant? I already take colloidial silver myself and my bro makes it so there's no prob getting it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I don't think I would deal well with a person like that!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
its not easy mate. shes the only person ever in my house that i need to hide things from. i buy in bulk aswell so its only a matter if time till she spots half a kilo of pollen lyin about somewhere. not lookin forward to the day that happens lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back