Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Stoners!!!
Here is 22 days worth of stretch to two different strains
IMG_0364.JPG
Somebody say stretch?? :rofl:
its not easy mate. shes the only person ever in my house that i need to hide things from. i buy in bulk aswell so its only a matter if time till she spots half a kilo of pollen lyin about somewhere. not lookin forward to the day that happens lol
With a mother in law like that, you'll need a kilo just to deal with her!:rofl:

Yeah man works the same here, I pay around $300 in tax a week, my blood boils when I imagine those scum of the earth collecting their benefits that my government took off me!! Mean while my missus gets $85 because I earn "to much" pfft what a joke!

Yeah man that shouldn't be a problem I just need you to pop over to the Aussie home thread tag 912greenskell let him know your keen
aww mate dont start me on benefits. our systems mental. last year i was very low income and entitled to nothing. this year ive payed over 6k in tax and theyre giving me 5k in benefits that i dont need and didnt ask for. crazy. aye though man best to keep myself distracted from such issues today im already winding myself up lol. count me in for the grow off though : )

Cool Thanks......I have a Critical that is short and fat, just wondering if it will stretch any or not. I'm guessing they all stretch?
critical+2.0 from dinafem? depending how much power & how much your dialed in, I was getting 5+ inches a day growth in veg with my critical, so it can vary greatly. My critical finished at 5'7" very huge for only being in 3gal nursery pots:d5:and got 325gm from it.

Last edited:
Mornin! Thats that Green Crack that wants to take over the tent....good thing I'll be chopping a few in the next week or so! She's a beast.....especially for a two gallon pot!
That's awesome! Can we see the girls that are finishing up? I don't believe I've seen them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back