Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you run a colloidal silver solution at 18ppm to try get the plant to make some nanners?
I read that the recommended is at around 30ppm+
Could I do like a spraying throughout the day on my girl to get them nanners?

Much love going out to any Manchester AFNrs!
My thoughts are with you guys and your families, unreal to think fellow humans could target hundreds of young teens!
:rip:
its brutal man. i hate the way britain works like. we pay for these people to live
ATTENTION STONERS!

GreenSkell and myself are putting together a AFN ashes grow off for fellow Aussies and Brits.

Indoors
Autos
UK vs AU

Just need a few Brits to come play? Whose keen?
ill be starting 2 auto ultimates in nft in about 4 weeks. ill enter with one of them if i can?

Can you run a colloidal silver solution at 18ppm to try get the plant to make some nanners?
I read that the recommended is at around 30ppm+
Could I do like a spraying throughout the day on my girl to get them nanners?
Man, I wish I could help you.. but that's way over my head.. might want to try breeders corner for that info

Hi Stoners
I start to get more and more knowledge of landraces and the preservation of them i start a thread in the photo section. In this discussion we found out it would be great to have a own section for them.
@Mossy @Son of Hobbes
Is it possible to create a new section for us.
I would take care of these section if you need more man power.
I will tag some friends who also got interest in a section like this.
@pop22 @StickMan also @912GreenSkell as a the moderator of the photo section.
You can also pm me to know more about me....
Have a nice day and happy growing.
cu tobe

Let me take a look to see what we can do, tobe!

Cool Thanks......I have a Critical that is short and fat, just wondering if it will stretch any or not. I'm guessing they all stretch?
Depends alot on light intensity. Too much and they won't stretch too little and they don't stop

Cool Thanks......I have a Critical that is short and fat, just wondering if it will stretch any or not. I'm guessing they all stretch?
Well, some strains are just genetically short but the larger breed plants will scare you with growth once they hit their stride!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back