Status
Not open for further replies.
....My mother in Law has been a pothead longer than I've been alive..:rofl:
mate,my mother in law is that much of a non pothead that she found my grinder (that looks like a 6 shot revolver barrel) full of stinking weed, and thought i had a gun in the house! no notice of the smell but was ready to phone the polis untill her dad clicked on and covered for me. shes a nightmare. turns up unanounced every other day. caught me in the attic 3 times recently. she still thinks stoners are junkies and that its illegal for a good reson. ive got no chance of ever changing her mind. funny thing is shes never seen me not stoned in 5 fuckin years but shes that daft that shes never noticed. ahh the joys of the mother in laws lol

That's exactly what I use the 130w cfl for, start my seedlings off under it before they go under my 600w hps, it'll actually grow a decent sized plant, so yeah man some cfl's to start your seedlings are a good start, although undeveloped bud will always be present in growing, I don't have time for that stuff so I LST heavily every grow, if I'm being picky I'll lollipop her also, problem solved no undeveloped buds, but some LST and an added cfl or two here and there will help them lower buds.
yeah i just want something i can put wherever i want to help wherever isnt getting enough light. i like my leds but theyre poor on penetration. i drop/raise/angle/reposition them every other day and some bits are just really hard to get the light to.

Much love going out to any Manchester AFNrs!
My thoughts are with you guys and your families, unreal to think fellow humans could target hundreds of young teens!
:rip:
mate i cant believe this has happened my family were in there not long ago watching edd sheeran my niece has been there 12 times in 12 mths i feel real sad today

Much love going out to any Manchester AFNrs!
My thoughts are with you guys and your families, unreal to think fellow humans could target hundreds of young teens!
:rip:
Cannot believe it - heard about it on our local radio, man, people in this world are becoming real extremists

Good Day AFN Stoner's
Very sad about Manchester . I don't watch the news anymore too much unnecessary violence and the media it seems can't get enough of it . I don't blame them it's their job to report it so they can sell whatever it is there selling . Television is a waste of time as well . More violence It's almost like we codon this type of behavior , sad indeed . :shrug:

I've got weed . It's called Frisian Duck by Dutch Passion . I think it's a loser but I'm no authority . I don't like the smell of it but I don't want to waste it . What would you do with it ?? :shrug:
DSCN1177.JPG

I've got weed . It's called Frisian Duck by Dutch Passion . I think it's a loser but I'm no authority . I don't like the smell of it but I don't want to waste it . What would you do with it ?? :shrug:
View attachment 752947
You have a press, take the rosin, or make an edible/tincture

View attachment 752947
Budder or type of extract, got a decent amount for a BHO run

View attachment 752947
I'll pm you my address bear. Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back