Status
Not open for further replies.
But once the laws shift here there will be a maximum penalty of 14 years for imported seeds!! Legal my frikking ass!!

They are basically making it so every dollar made will be for 37 licensed producers...nice to know the majority are stealing genetics from european sellers, relabeling the names and selling the for 10X the value they should be...sigh "We have Clone for sale...only $150 per clone!! Deals galore!! Only have to buy 3 of the same variety! All sales final!!" seriously thats how fucked it is currently for medical growers!!

But once the laws shift here there will be a maximum penalty of 14 years for imported seeds!! Legal my frikking ass!!

They are basically making it so every dollar made will be for 37 licensed producers...nice to know the majority are stealing genetics from european sellers, relabeling the names and selling the for 10X the value they should be...sigh
That's crazy! You'll just have to make some.

English archer did an autoberry(i think) from G-13 last year and did excellent with it. Havent grown any G-13 labs stuff myself yet, but i will be doing their pineapple express at some point in time.

@iampepe - Sold....fantasmo, AvT on the menu...must super stock seeds before next season in case my fears of a government controlled seed market become true.

Brother add one sour stomper to that list i promise you wont regret it!

Evenin folks, I saw that someone had a hydro question earlier today, I have been uber busy and haven't stopped by LS today. But @Ash-a-Ton I think had the correct answer in short. More air, also less resistance for the roots to grow, its like cage free roots lol. There are other factors that contribute to the overall increase in size of a correctly cultivated DWC plant but they are more sciencey than I care to explain this eve lol I am tired and uuuuuber high on some amazing purple rockstar kush live resin mmmmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back