Status
Not open for further replies.
You slowing down @derek420colorado to a snails pace
snaildab.jpg

Damn @912GreenSkell that blows for real, basically order everything in the @mephisto catalogue. Also there is rumor supposedly that there will be regular seeds available towards the end of the year. So yeah I would go all Svalbard on em and get every seed known to man, and do exactly as suggested above. Make a bunch and sell em yourself, if you cant beat em join em right

Damn @912GreenSkell that blows for real, basically order everything in the @mephisto catalogue. Also there is rumor supposedly that there will be regular seeds available towards the end of the year. So yeah I would go all Svalbard on em and get every seed known to man, and do exactly as suggested above. Make a bunch and sell em yourself, if you cant beat em join em right
Seen someone post to watch @mephisto IG for some upcoming auctions on some Mephisto regular seeds.

Regular mephisto would be a huge hit. I would love that It would be great to grow out some nice genetics and have fun

You slowing down @derek420colorado to a snails pace
View attachment 752930

Hahaha, yeah I am sure tryin. You see the thing is I am obsessed with my growing of the weed things and it is sometimes hard for me to go to bed because I just want to go outside and stare at my plants lol I spend probably a good 10-12 hours a day watching my plants and thinkin about how they are growing and if I am doing everything I can to give them a happy life. So I literally have to force myself to go to sleep with lots of daaaaaaaaaabs hahahaha But I love it so its fun, it just makes for lots of awake time : )

Has anyone here tried G13LABS I have there auto berry and is looking nice at this stage some nice fat Indica leaves all five popped. The case is one of the best I have seen seeds come in I bought these locally at a seed store. The tin will last for ever and a cloudy glass seed container if they put as much effort into there seeds as they do the cases I have some winners in AutoBerry, That is black foam to keep them in place. A real nice set up
View attachment 752919
I'd love to own a seed store man.
tenor (14).gif

G13 is certainly high end quality.
It is nice when companies can make the extra effort. Breeder packs are sweet souvenirs. Sometimes though, the genetic treasure just makes the packaging moot. Good luck with Autoberry

I'd love to own a seed store man.
View attachment 752931
G13 is certainly high end quality.
It is nice when companies can make the extra effort. Breeder packs are sweet souvenirs. Sometimes though, the genetic treasure just makes the packaging moot. Good luck with Autoberry
Thank you

2 x 270w leds. theyre too much for seedlings and im aiming for 2 of the next pic next. in a 1m x1m x 1.65m tent. ive ran into problems this run with underdeveloped buds under the canopy so want to get some light under there for next time and figured cfl would be the best way to do that. i maybe shouldve pointed that out at the start lol. sorry guys .

edit..

just to clarify, thats 2xdp a/u in a gt205 nft there. in a few weeks ill be starting 2 of the same plants but with an extra 205. one plant in each. i want lights i can pur in between the 2 res, underneath the canopy. and something less stressfull for my seedlings.
That's exactly what I use the 130w cfl for, start my seedlings off under it before they go under my 600w hps, it'll actually grow a decent sized plant, so yeah man some cfl's to start your seedlings are a good start, although undeveloped bud will always be present in growing, I don't have time for that stuff so I LST heavily every grow, if I'm being picky I'll lollipop her also, problem solved no undeveloped buds, but some LST and an added cfl or two here and there will help them lower buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back