Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,.. :coffee2:

So... I tried to get a video of that trimmer working last night.. let's say it this way.. not quite sure any of it is useable.. I don't even know if I got any clear pics. Here's a couple from my phone, from what I could see on my phone that's the best 3 + 1 of the trim
IMG_20170522_183442.jpg
IMG_20170522_183725.jpg
IMG_20170522_184135.jpg
IMG_20170522_184520.jpg

I just gave it a quick trim.. total of about 20 minutes.

Good morning,.. :coffee2:

So... I tried to get a video of that trimmer working last night.. let's say it this way.. not quite sure any of it is useable.. I don't even know if I got any clear pics. Here's a couple from my phone, from what I could see on my phone that's the best 3 + 1 of the trim
View attachment 752972 View attachment 752973 View attachment 752974 View attachment 752975

I just gave it a quick trim.. total of about 20 minutes.
Looks beautiful man! I guess that trimmer is worth the price of admission if you have enough plants.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looks beautiful man! I guess that trimmer is worth the price of admission if you have enough plants.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
It works pretty good but it's harder than hell to keep a camera focused because you're constantly moving.. I might be able to pull a few clips out of 20 minutes but it's gonna be a while

Hi Stoners
I start to get more and more knowledge of landraces and the preservation of them i start a thread in the photo section. In this discussion we found out it would be great to have a own section for them.
@Mossy @Son of Hobbes
Is it possible to create a new section for us.
I would take care of these section if you need more man power.
I will tag some friends who also got interest in a section like this.
@pop22 @StickMan also @912GreenSkell as a the moderator of the photo section.
You can also pm me to know more about me....
Have a nice day and happy growing.
cu tobe

I always see people talking about the stretch.......when does the stretch happen? I'm at 33 days now and the tent is getting a little full.
I think the stretch happens as soon as there's a big enough root mass developed, so it's different for every plant..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back